Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [JFHJR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're on here telling one of the few people who's actually qualified to talk about this why he's wrong.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
JFHJR wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Don't bother ike, JFHJR did his own research.

Sick burn, dude. I mean truly epic.

You must be the mayor of burner town.

Burner town, population you!

Just curious. Have you studied this trial in sufficient detail that you can comfortably say there was no other connection discussed or are you taking that opinion from somewhere else?

Assuming your curiosity is legit (which I'm skeptical), I've followed it closely enough to realize the defense strategy to create reasonable doubt is to argue that Cohen was a cowboy. While Trump may have stuck his dick in anything that will stand still, knew about the NDAs and the catch-and-kill deals, he didn't instruct the falsification of records (which is the criminal charge).

That's the defense.

Cohen and Weisellberg are the two who can definitely say Trump instructed the falsification of records. Weisellberg's not there and Cohen blew himself up yesterday.

If I missed what else (something not circumstantial) that directly connects Trump to the falsification charge, please indulge me.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [JFHJR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JFHJR wrote:
Thom wrote:
JFHJR wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Don't bother ike, JFHJR did his own research.

Sick burn, dude. I mean truly epic.

You must be the mayor of burner town.

Burner town, population you!

Just curious. Have you studied this trial in sufficient detail that you can comfortably say there was no other connection discussed or are you taking that opinion from somewhere else?

Assuming your curiosity is legit (which I'm skeptical), I've followed it closely enough to realize the defense strategy to create reasonable doubt is to argue that Cohen was a cowboy. While Trump may have stuck his dick in anything that will stand still, knew about the NDAs and the catch-and-kill deals, he didn't instruct the falsification of records (which is the criminal charge).

That's the defense.

Cohen and Weisellberg are the two who can definitely say Trump instructed the falsification of records. Weisellberg's not there and Cohen blew himself up yesterday.

If I missed what else (something not circumstantial) that directly connects Trump to the falsification charge, please indulge me.

I haven't read 4 weeks of transcripts so I really don't know. There is the letter from Wesselberg and testimony from various Trump staff members. There may not be connections but from what I've seen reported, I don't feel like I can declare that there is no other evidence that he knew.
Quote Reply

Prev Next