Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Governor Kristi Noem sure loves dogs [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
synthetic wrote:
So going MAGA makes females more attractive? 🤔

Sure, if you like the 4am streetworker look.

I follow a Twitter account that is always posting pictures of Mar a Lago events. There is definitely a MAGA look developing that I can't exactly put my finger on. Long big hair and lots of eye makeup is part of it. I suspect there is a lot of lip filler and Botox involved too. The before/after pictures of Noem above is a perfect example. I'm not a fan.
Quote Reply
Re: Governor Kristi Noem sure loves dogs [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
synthetic wrote:

Really, ya think so ???
🤣

Honestly I try not to comment on how a person looks, but damn if she doesn't resemble the large mouth bass I recently caught.
Quote Reply
Re: Governor Kristi Noem sure loves dogs [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be honest, it is very hard to believe it is even the same person (as the 'before MAGA' photo).

Maybe it is a case of Invasion of the Body Snatchers ... ?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
synthetic wrote:

Really, ya think so ???
🤣

They start ‘em young. RNC has hired 28 year old swimsuit model Elizabeth Pipko, who fits the slim attractive brunette pattern, as one of their new spokespeople. Her take on Donald Trump?

“The things he’s been through have been unreal,” Pipko told the New York Post. “A lot of people look at what he’s up against every day and see his real character.”

https://torontosun.com/...s-newest-spokeswoman

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Last edited by: slowguy: May 8, 24 6:50
Quote Reply
Re: Governor Kristi Noem sure loves dogs [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
synthetic wrote:

Sure, if you like the 4am streetworker look.

I follow a Twitter account that is always posting pictures of Mar a Lago events. There is definitely a MAGA look developing that I can't exactly put my finger on. Long big hair and lots of eye makeup is part of it. I suspect there is a lot of lip filler and Botox involved too. The before/after pictures of Noem above is a perfect example. I'm not a fan.
Do you remember the movie "Married to the Mob"?
The current look is just an updated version of that.
Quote Reply
Re: Governor Kristi Noem sure loves dogs [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
They start ‘em young. RNC has hired 28 year old swimsuit model Elizabeth Pipko, who fits the slim attractive brunette pattern, as one of their new spokespeople. Her take on Donald Trump?

“The things he’s been through have been unreal,” Pipko told the New York Post[/url]. “A lot of people look at what he’s up against every day and see his real character.”

Oh, that we most definitely do.

(once a scumbag, always a scumbag)

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
synthetic wrote:

Really, ya think so ???
🤣

*barf* ... hard to tell with still photos these days. basically she got hair extensions and a make up artist
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
synthetic wrote:

Really, ya think so ???
🤣

If she was born looking that way, I wouldn't say anything. But that is a look that she has paid money to achieve. There is nothing attractive about her in any way, in fact her appearance is off-putting.
Quote Reply
Re: Governor Kristi Noem sure loves dogs [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cannot believe Noem's people continue to let her do TV interviews. She is horrible, she just said she doesn't answer hypothetical questions regarding whether Pence did the right thing on January 6th. It isn't hypothetical you POS dog killer, it actually happened. Grow a pair and answer the questions.
Quote Reply
Re: Governor Kristi Noem sure loves dogs [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
synthetic wrote:

Really, ya think so ???
🤣

Honestly I try not to comment on how a person looks, but damn if she doesn't resemble the large mouth bass I recently caught.

Quote Reply
Re: Governor Kristi Noem sure loves dogs [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
“The things he’s been through have been unreal,” Pipko told the New York Post. “A lot of people look at what he’s up against every day and see his real character.”

So this spokesperson is going to be telling the truth for a change? Love to hear it!

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply

Prev Next