Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
slowguy wrote:
He claimed today that the ā€œunconstitutional gag orderā€ prohibits him from testifying.

Not clear if he really knows heā€™s full of shit, or if he just canā€™t differentiate between reality and make believe anymore.

It is a toss up.

Clearly he's out of touch with reality, but I would side with he knows he's full of shit.

But it doesn't matter, because either way he can count on the stupidity of his cult to believe everything he says with little regard to actual facts.

Because they do every single time.

don't we think this is just him trying to prepare the ground for him not testifying? i think we mostly agree that him getting on the stand would be a net negative for him, so instead he can say "oh gee, i WANTED to testify, but they won't let me!" or something like that.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
jmh wrote:
slowguy wrote:
He claimed today that the ā€œunconstitutional gag orderā€ prohibits him from testifying.

Not clear if he really knows heā€™s full of shit, or if he just canā€™t differentiate between reality and make believe anymore.

It is a toss up.

Clearly he's out of touch with reality, but I would side with he knows he's full of shit.

But it doesn't matter, because either way he can count on the stupidity of his cult to believe everything he says with little regard to actual facts.

don't we think this is just him trying to prepare the ground for him not testifying? i think we mostly agree that him getting on the stand would be a net negative for him, so instead he can say "oh gee, i WANTED to testify, but they won't let me!" or something like that.

This is exactly what he's doing and has done every time he's been given the option to testify. His cult will agree with him and continue to vote for Vonshitzhispants.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Last edited by: TheRef65: May 3, 24 4:51
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
jmh wrote:
slowguy wrote:

It is a toss up.

This is exactly what he's doing and has done every time he's been given the option to testify. His cult will agree with him and continue to vote for Vonshitzhispants.

It got the talking point out there, mission accomplished. A year from now someone on this forum is going to explain how he was only convicted because the gag order didn't allow him to testify.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Headlines today:
1. NPR - Trump trial not on top page. Top story is about health care - and how some people show up to the ER 100 times a year.
2. USA today - Trump trial is story 5/5. Top story is about donors giving money to both RFK and trump. Second story about economy adding jobs.
3. BBC - Trump trial story number 3. Top story about Ukraine/UK.
4. CNN - top story trump trial, second about jobs. Third about biden reaching out about protesting.
5. Fox - Top story = Jewish students feal disturbed based on hamas headband. Second story about trump speaking at his trial.

Over a month there are a lot of noticeable patterns.
First, the trump trial on CNN generally is 1 spot higher than on USA/BBC. Their headlines are generally similar, and most of the time are the top story on these websites (except wednesday).
Second, NPR is not covering the trial, trump, or Biden. There is only 1 story about either of them on the front page, and its fairly far down about Biden giving the medal of freedom
Third, FOX generally doesnt cover the trial, it instead covers trump's reaction to the trial, and typically will put an opinion piece about how biden is bad right next to it. (today its "Biden ripped for Islamophobia remarks"
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:

His view of reality I believe is far different than any of us. He has never been held accountable for his actions. He has been bailed out time after time after his many well documented failures.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
jmh wrote:
slowguy wrote:

It is a toss up.

I would love to see the Judge respond directly to his claim about not being able to testify. The Judge needs to say the gag order has nothing to do with him testifying. He could then lift the gag order and tell the great fat orange one, gag order removed, get your ass in the chair to testify.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
TheRef65 wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
jmh wrote:
slowguy wrote:

It is a toss up.

I would love to see the Judge respond directly to his claim about not being able to testify. The Judge needs to say the gag order has nothing to do with him testifying. He could then lift the gag order and tell the great fat orange one, gag order removed, get your ass in the chair to testify.

First thing the judge did this morning was to tell Trump that he was incorrect, and he has every right to testify in court. Trump himself, in comments prior to this morning's session, said as much (gag order didn't refer to testimony). So, maybe he's just completely lost touch with reality on (most) occasions?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
jmh wrote:
slowguy wrote:

It is a toss up.

Yep. Sounds a lot like "I'd be happy to show my tax returns but sadly I'm being unfairly audited so I can't".

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
slowguy wrote:

It is a toss up.

This! He knows what to say to get his supporters riled up. Doesn't matter if it's clearly bullshit, they'll believe every word of it.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TiDriver wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
jmh wrote:
slowguy wrote:

It is a toss up.

Yep. Sounds a lot like "I'd be happy to show my tax returns but sadly I'm being unfairly audited so I can't".

Everything with trump is smoke and mirrors. I am very smart and was a great student......but you can't see my grades. I was nearly a professional baseball player.......but there is no proof of this. I can't testify due to the gag order........except you can.

He has built his life on lies, I honestly don't think he knows the difference at this point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hope Hicks buried Trump today and he's supposedly furious about it.

Go fuck yourself you stupid orange buffoon.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This morning I was listening ABC radio and there was a lawyer explaining to the audience how there was no crime here, Michael Cohen was the guilty party here, and how every witness so far proved it.

I can just picture my Trumpy friends going around this afternoon spouting the same stuff word by word,

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! šŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
His followers should be vanquished from this country. Shame there is not a huge island like Australia, we could send them to. Delusia.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
His followers should be vanquished from this country. Shame there is not a huge island like Australia, we could send them to. Delusia.

I hear Canada is always looking for new citizens.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

I'll bet he's doubly steamed because he always hoped he'd get in her pants some day.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [Dapper Dan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dapper Dan wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I'll bet he's doubly steamed because he always hoped he'd get in her pants some day.

For her sake, I hope that never happened.

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:

He has built his life on lies, I honestly don't think he knows the difference at this point.

Speaking of lies, yesterday after court Trump made a visit to a fire station. He referred to the great NYFD; when it was pointed out that it is the FDNY, he apparently deleted his "Truths" with that error. But the ugly, lying part is that he staged his delivering pizza to the fire house. Video with time stamps showed that the pizza was delivered prior to his arrival, then someone carried two boxes out to the street when Trump arrived twenty minutes later, handed the two boxes to Trump (out of sight behind his limo), who walked back in carrying the two boxes. He was then seen "examining" the stack of pizza boxes a solid thirty-five minutes after they were delivered.

Cold pizza for the FDNY so Trump could have another BS photo op.

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [Dapper Dan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dapper Dan wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Apparently she was crying on the stand because she didnā€™t want to rat him out.

Itā€™s a sickness with these people.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply

Prev Next