Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
But if your team doesn't make a change between now and Nov, and you lose to the lying charlatan sexual predator etc etc, then STFU and admit you (and WannaB) have been part of the problem for 3+ years and not part of the solution.

what we got sold in 2020 was bullshit. We bought it. Which gave you and your team time to fix it by 2024. Instead you want to but but Trump.

Wait, did WannaB pass me for the #2 spot on your deplorable list? I demand a recount, the whole system is rigged.

Young love is so fickle.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some folks have complained about the forums weak ignore function as the posts from people they have on ignore, like Tyler, show up when they are quoted.......geetee repeatedly dunking on Tyler's tantrums makes it all worth it. :)
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
But if your team doesn't make a change between now and Nov, and you lose to the lying charlatan sexual predator etc etc, then STFU and admit you (and WannaB) have been part of the problem for 3+ years and not part of the solution.

what we got sold in 2020 was bullshit. We bought it. Which gave you and your team time to fix it by 2024. Instead you want to but but Trump.

Wait, did WannaB pass me for the #2 spot on your deplorable list? I demand a recount, the whole system is rigged.

I’m Spartacus, damnit!

Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Folks in swing states voting against biden because of inflation and pocketbook issues, yet trump’s record there not so hot. W handed obama a sack of shit and too little was done for the economic recovery. Trump handed biden a sack of shit and too much done. It is not that simple, but biden is not same league as Hoover, W and Trump when it comes to catastrophes.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Folks in swing states voting against biden because of inflation and pocketbook issues, yet trump’s record there not so hot. W handed obama a sack of shit and too little was done for the economic recovery. Trump handed biden a sack of shit and too much done. It is not that simple, but biden is not same league as Hoover, W and Trump when it comes to catastrophes.

Bonespurs!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Biden in the throes of full blown dementia would be a better choice than a cognitively intact Trump.

This. Biden rambles on about utterly inconsequential stuff. Uncle Bosie or whatever. Truck driving. His smartest son EVAR.

Trump lies about the the American election system.

This is not a close call in a horse race between just those two.

Sure, the Biden stuff is concerning and could become more so. I'll take it all day over someone undermining America's most treasured institutions for purely personal gain.

As an aside while making fun of Biden for "Bosie" is fine, actual 2d Lt Ambrose J. Finnegan should get some more respect than he's been getting. He is a very real WII veteran, body never recovered.
Last edited by: trail: Apr 24, 24 13:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agree, conservative SC justices have mental bonespurs.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:

"there's fine people on both sides" Biden on Mon

"how many times does Trump have to prove we can't be trusted" Biden on Tues

"Four more years. Pause. " Biden on Weds.

getting Biden out on the trail is a winning strategy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

Ok, so Biden is as mentally incompetent as Trump. Whose cabinet do you trust more? And weigh that against who do you trust to follow their cabinet?

If you want Heritage Foundation Project 2025 and Stephen Millers 10% tariffs and reduction in construction and agriculture workers resulting in higher inflation vote for trump.

But don’t pretend that Trump is anymore with it than Biden. Or Biden is any less with it then Trump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

You're right...sitting in criminal court, listening to an adult film star enter a description of your junk into the court record, is a much better place to be.

Last edited by: geetee: Apr 24, 24 19:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is like watching Jordan in his prime.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beats having more “fake elector” plotters indicted in AZ.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

Let me explain why this doesn't matter nearly as much as you think it does.

The reason the right wingers on social media go bananas over this is because their guy, Trump, creates problems for himself every time he opens his big, fat yapping pie-hole. So they turn their guns on Biden, and shrilly proclaim "But Biden!", clutching their pearl necklaces firmly as they do. In so doing, they think that they bring Biden down to Trump's level, or excuse Trump's stream of oral sewage, or somesuch, I imagine.

But here's the difference: Biden presents as a fundamentally decent avuncular old guy, who trips over his words. Trump presents as a self centred and unapologetic liar.

By all means get your rocks off getting all hot under the collar about some verbal stumbling. Just don't act all surprised when the guy who isn't a career white collar criminal beats the guy who is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
geetee wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

You're right...sitting in criminal court, listening to an adult film star enter a description of your junk into the court record, is a much better place to be.

When will Trump stop hiding in a courtroom and get out and campaign? We can't vote for a guy in hiding.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [greeley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Joe said he would be happy to debate Trump, TBD.
Quote Reply

Prev Next