Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ukraine War -- Hopefully updates on just war actions..
Quote | Reply
Since the other thread got hijacked I know there are folks out there following this closely and they use to update the other thread, Hopefully there still around.

Who has some latest maps of who holds what ground, and recent gains or losses?

Thought I saw but can not find now, that they hit the bridge again over the weekend? Saw a report that the attack on the airport was a rehearsal for a bridge assault.

I like the Russian turtle tanks. They should put a Claude Lemieux jersey on the top as a tribute though, personally.

Lots of ground robots being used by the Ukraine's some pretty cool stuff being developed on the cheap.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Ukraine War -- Hopefully updates on just war actions.. [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I found this, maybe the bridge was not hit, but closed do to near by actions?

https://www.ukrinform.net/...-bridge-blocked.html

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Ukraine War -- Hopefully updates on just war actions.. [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the videos from Denis Davidyov, Military and History and Professor Gerdes. They use deep state maps to show the situation. Politics are unavoidable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well the Ukraine's have done it again, now with cheap balloons. There was a better article I saw on my phone that detailed the balloons, but cant find it on my pc.

Anyhow.. Looks like bomb dropping balloons are now in play.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/...innovation-1.6852029

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hearing their is a large push on the eastern boarder by Russia.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, they are capitalizing on lack of supplies to the Ukraine from the West. Now that the aid package has been announce, don't know how much has actually been delivered, Russian are having a bit of urgency to advance as much as they can.
Quote Reply
Re: Ukraine War -- Hopefully updates on just war actions.. [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
Well, they are capitalizing on lack of supplies to the Ukraine from the West. Now that the aid package has been announce, don't know how much has actually been delivered, Russian are having a bit of urgency to advance as much as they can.

Well the ATAMC (I think thats wrong) have arrived, first the airbase, now they took out over 100 Russian soldiers outside for training. Complete lack of Russia preparedness for long range attacks. Took 4 missiles 1 failed.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
800 Days and counting.
Quote Reply
Re: Ukraine War -- Hopefully updates on just war actions.. [Constantine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Constantine wrote:
800 Days and counting.

Oh You will be counting for a while. I would say this rolls on into 2025. Now a Biden win and control of Congress, might convince Russia to leave Crimea and be done with this mess. But nothing will get settled over there until both sides know the results of the US election. I believe anyhow.

Just waiting for the ATACM and others I would imagine attack on the bridge. They have neutralized the port, the bridge is the next big prize to making Crimea a liability not an asset for Russia. I think all these Long range attacks on other targets is just preparing for the main assault.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The push and build up on the Eastern boarder continues. Looks like Russia is trying to break through.

https://apnews.com/...78c5b48e1dc18614c7fb

Just Triing
Quote Reply