Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
The other crazy part of this to me is, isn't this a company built around 1 person? I mean does truth social survive if Trump dies tomorrow? How long will people stay there, if he is no longer posting to it?

This is precisely why this is a penny stock just waiting to happen. When Trump dies, the stock will go belly up. Assuming it doesn't go belly up prior to his death.

There is no long term future for Truth Social. Anyone who thinks there is, is a fool.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Remember when we (people, anyway) thought Trump wouldn't run again because "he's going to start a media empire to rival Fox News, and he'll probably poach Tucker and Hannity and a few others..."

Maybe if he wasn't running to avoid the long arm of the law he could have tried, I suppose. But it, like everything he touches, would have failed.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
Remember when we (people, anyway) thought Trump wouldn't run again because "he's going to start a media empire to rival Fox News, and he'll probably poach Tucker and Hannity and a few others..."

Maybe if he wasn't running to avoid the long arm of the law he could have tried, I suppose. But it, like everything he touches, would have failed.

This is the shocking part to me. He could have left office without the Jan 6th problem. Slide into King making for the Rep. done talk shows, book deals and made a fortune, but he had to be #1.

Without the Jan 6th investigations, I wonder how many of these other issues come to light. Maybe his NY business stuff, not really sure what lead to that intel.

But now he the republican party and this country are in a far worse place.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply

Prev Next