Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Poor whiny baby šŸ˜«

In fairness, my impression is that Jost was pretty much phoning it in. Didnā€™t get great reviews.

I watched it and thought he had some good moments. Not as polished as a Trevor Noah, but on brand for him. He knows his material is sometimes sailing a little too close to the wind, and thatā€™s what many like about his brand of humor.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
Trump posted online that Biden said he will debate Trump. Not sure if that is even true, but then Trump goes on to insult Biden about ten times and says he will be waiting for him in NYC today after the trial is over so they can do it live on TV tonight.

No way this happens but got to admire the moxie don't you.

I would love to see them debate with Biden off his meds and no handlers, cards or teleprompter.

Same for Trump, no meds, handlers or teleprompters. Seems he does this most of the time anyway.

Would be true reality TV entertainment worthy of some popcorn.

There should only be a debate if a shock is administered every time someone tries to talk over the other when it isn't their turn.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [J_R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
J_R wrote:
SDG wrote:
Trump posted online that Biden said he will debate Trump. Not sure if that is even true, but then Trump goes on to insult Biden about ten times and says he will be waiting for him in NYC today after the trial is over so they can do it live on TV tonight.

No way this happens but got to admire the moxie don't you.

I would love to see them debate with Biden off his meds and no handlers, cards or teleprompter.

Same for Trump, no meds, handlers or teleprompters. Seems he does this most of the time anyway.

Would be true reality TV entertainment worthy of some popcorn.

There should only be a debate if a shock is administered every time someone tries to talk over the other when it isn't their turn.

I will volunteer my time and travel expense if I can be the one applying the shock to either of them. I think after every 5 interruptions the shock level should increase!
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Poor whiny baby šŸ˜«

In fairness, my impression is that Jost was pretty much phoning it in. Didnā€™t get great reviews.

I watched it on YouTube later, the jokes weren't bad, but the delivery was terrible. The biggest problem was, it really ended up just being a Trump bashing. He had a couple of good ones on Biden, but he couldn't let Trump go.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Poor whiny baby šŸ˜«

I watched it on YouTube later, the jokes weren't bad, but the delivery was terrible. The biggest problem was, it really ended up just being a Trump bashing. He had a couple of good ones on Biden, but he couldn't let Trump go.

My favorite part was watching Peter Doocyā€™s stone face at the FoxNews table while his father, Steve Doocy, seemed to be quite enjoying it all!
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
TheRef65 wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Poor whiny baby šŸ˜«

My favorite part was watching Peter Doocyā€™s stone face at the FoxNews table while his father, Steve Doocy, seemed to be quite enjoying it all!

I agree, Peter Doocey looked pissed. I would have liked to seen Lara Trumpā€™s face when he commented on her ā€œsingingā€.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply

Prev Next