Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
SWEDE63 wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
SWEDE63 wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
SDG wrote:
sosayusall wrote:
I am somewhat confused as to what Trump's team is doing on cross.

So far they have established that Cohen used to love trump, lied for trump, now he hates trump and wants him in prison.

Whats the point of this? Shouldnt the questions be more directed towards the timeline of events and poking holes in the interactions with trump?

Establish the guy is a lying sack of shit, he has a personal vendetta against Trump, he is a proven and known liar and they should not listen to a word the guys says. They will argue to completely dismiss everything Cohen says and these are the reasons why.

did you know Trump is an awful person before this sham trial began, or is it this sham trial that has opened your eyes to the fact that Trump is an awful person?

I'm curious...... taking a poll starting with you.

90% of the folks on this site knew he was a POS before the trial. What is amazing to us is that you still can't see it. Simply astounding and honestly quite sad at this point.

I imagine decency will be on the ballot again this time around right?

No word on whether the lying sack of monkey spit who doesn't even recognize all of his grandchildren or VP Sidepiece who drops F bombs like candy will be placing it there, ammirite?

I'm not sure if you want to compare the lying.... just sayin.

Biden repeats false inflation claim twice in less than a week | Watch (msn.com)

lying POS.

lying with such diminished capacity's that you can't remember you lied and got called out less than a week ago = lying POS imbecile.

Dude.....here's a Dad Joke to try to calm you down:

How can you tell when Trump is lying?

His lips are moving.

I only swim.
I used to run. (31:09 10k)
I never did Triathlon.
Sue me.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
geetee wrote:
SDG wrote:
BLeP wrote:
SDG wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

So far they have established that Cohen used to love trump, lied for trump, now he hates trump and wants him in prison.

Whats the point of this? Shouldnt the questions be more directed towards the timeline of events and poking holes in the interactions with trump?

Establish the guy is a lying sack of shit, he has a personal vendetta against Trump, he is a proven and known liar and they should not listen to a word the guys says. They will argue to completely dismiss everything Cohen says and these are the reasons why.

This is good in a vacuum but pretty much every other witness has corroborated Cohen's testimony.

IOW... it ain't going to work.

Well duh, of course it's not going to work. I was talking about if this was a real election not this show scam. He is going to and was always going to lose no matter what testimony or evidence was presented.

We all know that don't we? Is there anyone that thinks he won't lose and then its all just about how much punishment can they gloat about in the media and the voting public to try and influence votes?

Stop the steal!

Common man. you have no proof of that and you won't have any proof this fall when Trump is up by large percentage points on election night, perhaps even declared a winner, and then when we wake up the next morning they walk it back because they find mail in votes in some duffel bags, some dead folks voted, and there was a water leak and some other not suspicious stuff going on at voter locations.

You will have no proof at all so just don't even start down that path.

The saddest thing about this is how you (and millions of Magaheads) don't understand mail-in ballot counting, and you just parrot what Trump says.

The second saddest thing is - I am now arguing with Magaheads at ST/LR. This is why I quit FB.

Just shoot me.

I only swim.
I used to run. (31:09 10k)
I never did Triathlon.
Sue me.
Last edited by: Skuj: May 14, 24 16:12
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [Skuj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skuj wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
SWEDE63 wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
SWEDE63 wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
SDG wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

did you know Trump is an awful person before this sham trial began, or is it this sham trial that has opened your eyes to the fact that Trump is an awful person?

I'm curious...... taking a poll starting with you.

90% of the folks on this site knew he was a POS before the trial. What is amazing to us is that you still can't see it. Simply astounding and honestly quite sad at this point.

I imagine decency will be on the ballot again this time around right?

No word on whether the lying sack of monkey spit who doesn't even recognize all of his grandchildren or VP Sidepiece who drops F bombs like candy will be placing it there, ammirite?

I'm not sure if you want to compare the lying.... just sayin.

Biden repeats false inflation claim twice in less than a week | Watch (msn.com)

lying POS.

lying with such diminished capacity's that you can't remember you lied and got called out less than a week ago = lying POS imbecile.

Dude.....here's a Dad Joke to try to calm you down:

How can you tell when Trump is lying?

His lips are moving.

Good one splooge !!!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trail [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:

Good one splooge !!!

Is there ever a day that you don't get your brain caught in your zipper?

Quote Reply

Prev Next