Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pro Bike Express - Bike Transport
Quote | Reply
Hello out there! We wanted to refresh everyone that may be in a panic about how to transport your most critical component.

Your Pro Bike Express here, we are that bike transport company that is not just urban legend nor Myth. We have supporting CO and UT athletes for more than a hot minute, creating and supporting the USA. We understand that there is a space to be filled to a better way to race, transporting your most critical component!

If you’re investing in a race with coaching, shoes (2 pairs), triathlon kits, wet suits, your time, and your bike of course. It would be a shame to train like a Pro and not travel like one thus our motto is: Travel Like You Train™.

Our attention to the details and services that are tailored to your bike and gear is what set us apart from anyone else, that is left in the industry 😊

Learn more here http://www.probikeexpress.com. Just email us reservations@probikeexpress.com. You can even call and speak to a real person :) 720 878 2088.

PRO BIKE EXPRESS
Travel with less, go with Pro Bike Express
720 878 2088
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Bike Express - Bike Transport [pbetransport] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is a hot minute?
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Bike Express - Bike Transport [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this means in street terms that we have been supporting races for 15 years and not our first rodeo

PRO BIKE EXPRESS
720 878 2088
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What would be the cost for 3 tri-bikes shipped from Clermont, FL to the Oregon IM 70.3 and back?
How would it work?

I love rim brake bikes!
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Bike Express - Bike Transport [DavidNeu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glad you asked, we need 12 to come out of any one area to cover our cost for getting you to one coast to the other. That is how we stay in business. If all things were equal and you had a group/team/club of 12 or more that were going. 487.00 per bike and 31.00 per bag. bags no bigger than a body bag :)

Registering we only collect deposits of 25.00 so we know who is really putting skin into the game, so to speak and we can plan on where, who and how much infrastructure is need to support the cause

PRO BIKE EXPRESS
720 878 2088
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pbetransport wrote:
this means in street terms that we have been supporting races for 15 years and not our first rodeo

A hot minute used to mean an extremely short amount of time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
pbetransport wrote:

Hence, "more than a hot minute"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You reckon AI wrote that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pbetransport wrote:

Since we're now all arguing about your choice of throwaway ad copy, I'd just like to suggest you have tshirst for your staff that say, "Not My First Rodeo". And then, for those staff going to their first event make them put a piece of masking tape over the word Not.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you're offering this service. I think there's very much good business opportunity for people willing to work hard and be reliable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pbetransport wrote:
Glad you asked, we need 12 to come out of any one area to cover our cost for getting you to one coast to the other. That is how we stay in business. If all things were equal and you had a group/team/club of 12 or more that were going. 487.00 per bike and 31.00 per bag. bags no bigger than a body bag :)

Registering we only collect deposits of 25.00 so we know who is really putting skin into the game, so to speak and we can plan on where, who and how much infrastructure is need to support the cause

Thanks for the clarification!
Price seems fair, and even below what TriBikeTransport would have charged per bike.
(My wife booked and paid them for the 2024 Oregon trip, but was lucky enough to get the $$ back when the company went under.)
The minimum amount also makes sense, however - I don’t see any chance to get that many bikes together for that race.
No worries - we all have our Scicon bags ready, and are prepared to carry them on our flight(s).

I love rim brake bikes!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is an "area" for purposes of the 12 bikes? Is it correct that the only races you cover are those listed on the "tour" section of the website, so, for example, you don't go to Kona or to Ironman Canada, is that right?
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Bike Express - Bike Transport [bulldog15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bulldog15 wrote:
jimatbeyond wrote:
pbetransport wrote:

Hence, "more than a hot minute"

More than a hot minute could mean one day, one week, or a year. Quite vague.
Quote Reply