Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Regarding "me boys" I assume trump just couldnt read the teleprompter that said "my boys"?

Or was Robert E Lee irish?

I am sure the orange one was thinking by using me boys he was being historically accurate. We are an embarrassment of a country that he is running for President and has a good chance of winning. Freaking unbelievable.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Regarding "me boys" I assume trump just couldnt read the teleprompter that said "my boys"?

Or was Robert E Lee irish?

Do they write everything in gibberish for the telepromtper so his followers feel he is most folksy?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The thing that I can't figure out about his speech writers and the teleprompter is why do they leave the "Trump says" in the script, so he stands there and reads "Trump says" off the teleprompter, like a total idiot?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
The thing that I can't figure out about his speech writers and the teleprompter is why do they leave the "Trump says" in the script, so he stands there and reads "Trump says" off the teleprompter, like a total idiot?

i'm ron burgundy?

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
DieselPete wrote:

i'm ron burgundy?

There, helped you out.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He may be a moron, but we'd still be in big trouble if he (and his demented minions) take power again. Exhibit A:

Ex-Trump Official Says Trump Is Hiding Extreme Positions While Campaigning
https://www.huffpost.com/...cd03e4b046441aa32ff2

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So are his supporters.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
He may be a moron, but we'd still be in big trouble if he (and his demented minions) take power again. Exhibit A:

I watched a YouTube video of Jonathan klepper talking to MAGA about Trump’s Christian nationalism movement & Trump’s Jewish grandkids.

Nothing about the proposed marriage of Christianity & Trump makes sense, unless we recognize that the Christian nationalist movement isn’t truly Christian. Jesus wasn’t into being The Man like that. I think the movement will splinter off more and more Christians in the same way the Republican Party has broken into non-MAGA republic and (RINOs) and MAGA. I suppose we need a name for the distinction between MAGA Christians and non-MAGA Christians. CHAGA? I think there might be a business opportunity here— red hats w/ crosses that say CHAGA. Those people will buy anything. I call dibs on this idea.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Barks&Purrs wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

I watched a YouTube video of Jonathan klepper talking to MAGA about Trump’s Christian nationalism movement & Trump’s Jewish grandkids.

Nothing about the proposed marriage of Christianity & Trump makes sense, unless we recognize that the Christian nationalist movement isn’t truly Christian. Jesus wasn’t into being The Man like that. I think the movement will splinter off more and more Christians in the same way the Republican Party has broken into non-MAGA republic and (RINOs) and MAGA. I suppose we need a name for the distinction between MAGA Christians and non-MAGA Christians. CHAGA? I think there might be a business opportunity here— red hats w/ crosses that say CHAGA. Those people will buy anything. I call dibs on this idea.

Chaga is a fungus that grows on birch trees. So perhaps it's appropriate.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Today trump talked about how the economy and stock market were crashing. This is just funny because whenever the stock market is doing well he takes credit for it, and when it is doing poorly it is bidens fault.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As if Biden didn't change the locks when they sterilized everything. If we lock him in Mar a Lago under house arrest and let him play pretend president will he just go away?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
As if Biden didn't change the locks when they sterilized everything. If we lock him in Mar a Lago under house arrest and let him play pretend president will he just go away?

Does the key have "Made in China and Russia" on it?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
j p o wrote:

Does the key have "Made in China and Russia" on it?

I have a plate at home and on the back it says "Made in Chian". It always amuses me when I see it.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Just chiming in that's the former PM who said "Hitler had the right motives" being feted by Trump.

You know the right has a...blah blah blah. The right loves Nazi-branded antisemitism. The left loves Hamas-branded antisemitism.
Last edited by: trail: Apr 25, 24 11:37
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
j p o wrote:

Just chiming in that's the former PM who said "Hitler had the right motives" being feted by Trump.

You know the right has a...blah blah blah. The right loves Nazi-branded antisemitism. The left loves Hamas-branded antisemitism.

so you are saying the jews are taking it in the shorts from everyone? I can feel for those guys wanting to wall off their country and just nuke everyone else.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
trail wrote:
j p o wrote:

so you are saying the jews are taking it in the shorts from everyone? I can feel for those guys wanting to wall off their country and just nuke everyone else.

Turns out there is a lot of religious bigotry towards a lot of religions from a lot of directions including from religions that have it directed at them. I feel like that is not news.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
SDG wrote:
trail wrote:
j p o wrote:

Turns out there is a lot of religious bigotry towards a lot of religions from a lot of directions including from religions that have it directed at them. I feel like that is not news.

do you think historically the Jewish people have been persecuted more than any other nation or religion or heritage?

Everyone can feel aggrieved a little bit, (the Christians were burned by Nero, the Indians were killed as savages, the crusades killed lots of folks for not being religious) but seems the jews have taken it more than others.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
trail wrote:
j p o wrote:

It is probably a bigger deal when it is a world leader, than some random person on the street.

But sure, they are totally equal.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“Charlottesville was a little peanut, nothing like the hate you see here” referring to the Israel-Palestine war protests.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump posted online that Biden said he will debate Trump. Not sure if that is even true, but then Trump goes on to insult Biden about ten times and says he will be waiting for him in NYC today after the trial is over so they can do it live on TV tonight.

No way this happens but got to admire the moxie don't you.

I would love to see them debate with Biden off his meds and no handlers, cards or teleprompter.

Same for Trump, no meds, handlers or teleprompters. Seems he does this most of the time anyway.

Would be true reality TV entertainment worthy of some popcorn.
Quote Reply

Prev Next