Re: Arborists [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Canada looks surprisingly similar to upstate New York
Quote Reply
Re: Arborists [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Christmas lights in April looks surprisingly similar to rural South Carolina.

Also, deduct 3 points for chunking the trunk down but not far enough to keep it from slamming the sidewalk when they dropped it. Sloppy work could have negated the entire job's profit margin.

I feel like I have to do everything myself anymore.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Arborists [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
windywave wrote:

Christmas lights in April looks surprisingly similar to rural South Carolina.

To be fair being that for north it's Christmas weather year round
Quote Reply
Re: Arborists [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Christmas lights will come down soon. I seriously considered doing them at lunch today. Then decided not to.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Arborists *updated with time lapse of the tree coming down. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From the video that looked a good healthy tree, why'd you take it down?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Arborists *updated with time lapse of the tree coming down. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was a very healthy tree. We took it down because it’s way too big for the spot where it was planted. It’s taking over our driveway and my neighbours driveway. Anyway, we’re doing big Reno’s to the front yard. Including the removal of said tree.

I am annoyed with the people who put it there. I have to cut down the perfectly healthy tree that is just in the wrong spot.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My initial thought was, why didn't they just drop it and cut it up once it was down> But I think with the pole saws and bucket truck what they did was probably faster and easier. Plus they got to play with the bucket truck.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Easy job.

Price is fair, but I would charge minimum $200 more to grind the Stump. The better question is, are they taking the chips created from the stump grinder and repairing the lawn and seeding or sodding the spot when they leave.
Quote Reply
Re: Arborists [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
Easy job.

Price is fair, but I would charge minimum $200 more to grind the Stump. The better question is, are they taking the chips created from the stump grinder and repairing the lawn and seeding or sodding the spot when they leave.

No. They were only asked to remove the tree. Someone else will be doing sodding in a few weeks.

Quote Reply

Prev Next