Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Israel [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Jon Stewart, as ever, tells it like it is. From 5:50 in video…

Quote Reply
Re: Israel [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.cnn.com/...alks-intl/index.html

Fuck Hamas. Barbarians, they get what they deserve.
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [svennn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
svennn wrote:

easy now...... remember.... WWJSS..... what would Jon Stewart say?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
svennn wrote:

Yup, I am all for liquidating Hamas.....not so much into liquidating aid convoys.

Top IDF commander in aid strike wanted to block humanitarian supplies into Gaza (telegraph.co.uk)
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
svennn wrote:

Did you watch Kay's Jon Stewart segment from 5:50 a few posts up? I think you'll like it. No sarcasm. Spoiler, in order he goes after Biden, Blinken, Kirby, Karine Jean-Pierre...then back from the top back through most of them again.

However, I don't think Jon Stewart, a Jewish man, is in any way concerned about the deaths of Hamas militants, or the ideas promoted by Hamas. His history confirms he's deeply opposed, like (almost) every one of us in this thread. "Almost," because I vaguely remember one dude was somewhat sympathetic with Hamas.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed but that probably doesn't extend to infants and toddlers and aid workers who, I think, we can probably agree, might not know where any hostages are
Last edited by: Andrewmc: Apr 12, 24 11:17
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
svennn wrote:

Did you watch Kay's Jon Stewart segment from 5:50 a few posts up? I think you'll like it. No sarcasm. Spoiler, in order he goes after Biden, Blinken, Kirby, Karine Jean-Pierre...then back from the top back through most of them again.

However, I don't think Jon Stewart, a Jewish man, is in any way concerned about the deaths of Hamas militants, or the ideas promoted by Hamas. His history confirms he's deeply opposed, like (almost) every one of us in this thread. "Almost," because I vaguely remember one dude was somewhat sympathetic with Hamas.

You’re asking Tyler to have an honest discussion?!
Lol
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Lol

I'm not giving up! Somewhere in there is a real human being. I just know it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seeing reports of an Iranian drone swarm heading toward Israel. Iraq airspace has been closed to commercial flights. Don't know how real that reporting is. If true things are about to get even more complicated.

Good buddy of mine is sitting at Tel Aviv airport right now hoping he gets out on his flight that leaves at 1 am local time.
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
Seeing reports of an Iranian drone swarm heading toward Israel. Iraq airspace has been closed to commercial flights. Don't know how real that reporting is. If true things are about to get even more complicated.

Good buddy of mine is sitting at Tel Aviv airport right now hoping he gets out on his flight that leaves at 1 am local time.

Confirmed by, "multiple US officials". Sounds like it's going to take a couple of hours to see where they're heading.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Lol

have a real conversation with Nutella. Now that the drones are in the air he can tell you how much you are lying and how ignorant you are about the fact that showing weakness in the pull out of Afghan, toward the Hoothies, toward all the attacks on US bases, and how all the cow towing to the Hamas lovers of the Dem party has nothing to do with the current situation.

Have we re-frozen the $7B yet? Oh yeah, that was Iran's money all the time and they promise to use it for their own citizens.

You, KS and Nutella don't want an honest discussion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
trail wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Lol

have a real conversation with Nutella. Now that the drones are in the air he can tell you how much you are lying and how ignorant you are about the fact that showing weakness in the pull out of Afghan, toward the Hoothies, toward all the attacks on US bases, and how all the cow towing to the Hamas lovers of the Dem party has nothing to do with the current situation.

Have we re-frozen the $7B yet? Oh yeah, that was Iran's money all the time and they promise to use it for their own citizens.

kowtow

As in, "At every opportunity, Trump and the House Republicans kowtow to Vladimir Putin."
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
trail wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Lol

kowtow

As in, "At every opportunity, Trump and the House Republicans kowtow to Vladimir Putin."

Trail is looking for a serious conversation and you seem just the guy to provide it to him

Good news is you can start by telling him somebody was able to chopper over to Del to wake up our President and get him back to the WH so he can say "Don't!" to Iran for the 6th or 7th time. No word yet on how many leaders of the admin are currently AWOL with paternity leave or a random hospital stay they've decided to not tell anybody about.

When the terror cells that have come into the US through our non-existent Southern Border go active maybe you two can get even more serious.
Last edited by: Tylertri: Apr 13, 24 13:58
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
trail wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Lol

kowtow

remember when Trump cow towed to Iran after we blew Sulamani away and how strong their response to that was?

of course you don't because you want to have a serious conversation with Trail right now with the drones in the air.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
DieselPete wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
trail wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Lol

kowtow

remember when Trump cow towed to Iran after we blew Sulamani away and how strong their response to that was?

of course you don't because you want to have a serious conversation with Trail right now with the drones in the air.

I seem to remember after the trump regime killed Soleimani, Iran responded with massive missile attack on an US base that injured a bunch of US troops and trump just kinda ignored that attack.
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel sorry for the poor cows being towed......
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
DieselPete wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
trail wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Lol

kowtow

I seem to remember after the trump regime killed Soleimani, Iran responded with massive missile attack on an US base that injured a bunch of US troops and trump just kinda ignored that attack.

Yeah what I remember was he basically blew off the injuries to the US servicemen. I guess he didn't want to escalate but instead of articulating that and explaining why, he just pretended nothing had really happened.
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
DieselPete wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
trail wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Lol

kowtow

Yeah what I remember was he basically blew off the injuries to the US servicemen. I guess he didn't want to escalate but instead of articulating that and explaining why, he just pretended nothing had really happened.

I am just very confused, is Tyler just assuming nobody remembers what happened? Or does he think a bunch of us service members being attacked was nothing.

While the Soleimani was a reckless act that was a terrible precedent and also undermine the US’s own interest in a myriad of ways, it result in an objectively hilarious monument to Soleimani:

Can you imagine if you are Soleimani and this is how people that support you are memorialize you. If I was Soleimani, I would want anything else.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
DieselPete wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
trail wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Lol

kowtow

Trail is looking for a serious conversation and you seem just the guy to provide it to him

Good news is you can start by telling him somebody was able to chopper over to Del to wake up our President and get him back to the WH so he can say "Don't!" to Iran for the 6th or 7th time. No word yet on how many leaders of the admin are currently AWOL with paternity leave or a random hospital stay they've decided to not tell anybody about.

When the terror cells that have come into the US through our non-existent Southern Border go active maybe you two can get even more serious.

never mind. They got Genocide Joe Bidenopolis back to the WH but latest report is he is sundowning and a lid has been put on the WH for tonite.

Maybe he will come out tomorrow and tell the Mullah's to "don't" again.
Maybe we can get the VP to come out tonite and talk about the Venn Diagram of drones and cruise missiles being used.
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A friend of mine lives in central Israel, and she said she was woken up in the middle of the night by sirens. There were a few explosions, but not much else.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Moved back here as the topic from College protests spun back into a semi-useful discussion:

Yes agree with the post think from Go Figure that the government is effectively aprarthied.

Settlements https://www.abc.net.au/...settlement/103231782 are not helping.

In addition to the proposal to retun to pre 67 borders there is a potential ceasefire based on hostage release.

https://www.theguardian.com/...ls-khan-younis-rafah\

While the IDF prepares to enter Rafah, they seem determined to exclusively use force.
Quote Reply

Prev Next