Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Anyone else's sex drive go into the stratosphere when they can't train like they want? [MI_Mumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:
waverider101 wrote:
Needs an AMA
Seriously!

I’m gonna start calling it an Achilles Ratio, that 1 to 1 sex to training.

Some Captain Canada crossover is probably necessary for most to approach that Achilles Ratio.

Because 'golden ratio' is taken by math, I guess Achilles Ratio is an okay term.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else's sex drive go into the stratosphere when they can't train like they want? [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

Quote:

waverider101 wrote:
Needs an AMA
Seriously!

I’m gonna start calling it an Achilles Ratio, that 1 to 1 sex to training.

Some Captain Canada crossover is probably necessary for most to approach that Achilles Ratio.

Because 'golden ratio' is taken by math, I guess Achilles Ratio is an okay term.

Also..."Golden" has a different meaning in this context.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else's sex drive go into the stratosphere when they can't train like they want? [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mine goes the other way, maybe because I feel fat and unlovely when not training..
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else's sex drive go into the stratosphere when they can't train like they want? [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this thread made the ST newsletter Forum Highlights!

guess it belonged here ;-)

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Relatively young at M33 and there is a big swing in sex drive depending on volume. It drops pretty quickly above 12 hrs but it does spike immediately after any training session. Let me shower off and I'm good to go regardless if it's a 30min easy run or a 5hr ride. I do usually find it hard to keep up with my wifes libido even though she is also training with decent volume.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else's sex drive go into the stratosphere when they can't train like they want? [doug in co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
doug in co wrote:
mine goes the other way, maybe because I feel fat and unlovely when not training..

I get that way, too

Then I go for a run or a ride or to the gym & get a sweat on and I feel much better

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmmm ….maybe I am not training hard enough!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

We all know what sells page views!

Hot and sweaty triathletes.
Last edited by: Tom_hampton: Mar 7, 24 10:21
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else's sex drive go into the stratosphere when they can't train like they want? [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:

Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

We all know what sells page views!

I'm glad (really) that I can indirectly make a small contribution to the revenue that keeps the place running. Hopefully we won't start getting ads for adult toys...

Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: Mar 8, 24 1:53
Quote Reply

Prev Next