Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Wheel Set; Disc Brake, Through-Axel, 12-SPD, for training.
Quote | Reply
My new bike comes with race wheels only. Looking to buy an inexpensive pair of training wheels that are disc break, through axel, 12 speed (or 11 speed should be compatible), 700c for my Cervelo P Series Tri bike.
Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Wheel Set; Disc Brake, Through-Axel, 12-SPD, for training. [aberogers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is your budget? Shimano or SRAM?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Wheel Set; Disc Brake, Through-Axel, 12-SPD, for training. [BeastTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike has Shimano DI2 12-speed shifting. My budget is just looking for an inexpensive pair of wheels to train on so I don't put undo wear/damage on the racing wheels. Still investigating what the price range is for wheels of the specifications listed. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Wheel Set; Disc Brake, Through-Axel, 12-SPD, for training. [aberogers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of alloy Bontrager TLR thru axle wheels, Shimano compatible. No cassette or rotors included, but the wheels are yours for $120 plus shipping.

Quote | Reply
I have a set of Shimano RS370 wheels for $150 shipped. They have the 12 speed shimano cassette body on them.

https://drive.google.com/...hxyT9?usp=share_link
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Wheel Set; Disc Brake, Through-Axel, 12-SPD, for training. [khanlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you,
I'm looking into rotors (160mm) with 6 bolt pattern; looks like your wheels are 6 bolt pattern.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Wheel Set; Disc Brake, Through-Axel, 12-SPD, for training. [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your reply; do you have pics?
Quote Reply