Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zwift Category After Reactivating Account....
Quote | Reply
So, I paused my account about a year ago, and I was racing C, just edging into B. Watts per KG right around 3.0.

I just reactivated, yet Zwift will only allow me to register for 'A' races for some reason. I get the warning triangle icon thing next to the other categories. Anyone else have this issue??

Thx!
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Category After Reactivating Account.... [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
So, I paused my account about a year ago, and I was racing C, just edging into B. Watts per KG right around 3.0.

I just reactivated, yet Zwift will only allow me to register for 'A' races for some reason. I get the warning triangle icon thing next to the other categories. Anyone else have this issue??

i was "relegated up" to C from D last year and then i paused my account. i reactivated and was unfit at the time and thought i was better racing D, but i was still category enforced out of D races. so, category enforcement was sticky across my hiatus. as to why you're category enforced higher yet upon resumption of your account no, i haven't seen that.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Category After Reactivating Account.... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is what Zwift support is telling me, which seems like complete BS. SO I need to ride for 90 days to get a correct category apparently.... This makes no sense since they don't make people do that when they first sign up??

Zwift resets every 90 days, we strongly recommend you start riding on non categories events to obtain data saving as there is no data Zwift is recognizing at this moment.
from Johana A.:
If you don't have any activity in Zwift for the previous 90 days, you can race in pace group E if it's available—pace group E is optional and must be requested by the race organizer. Or, you can do some activities in Zwift to build up your data so that we can calculate your minimum pace group.
J
from Johana A.:
I do recommend reading this article ​to learn more about Pace Group Category Enforcement.

from me:
How many activities would I need to do to get categorized?

from Johana A.:
I can only tell you that it take 90days
Just now
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reading some posts on the zwift forum, it sounds like it may correctly categorize me once I do an 'E' race. I'll post back to this thread after I see what happens in case anyone else has same issue...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You would think it would be as simple as doing an FTP test or something to reset it.
Keep us posted as to how that race works out.
Quote Reply