Login required to post replies

Drafting
Quote | Reply
https://www.instagram.com/...MWEwbWZuaWdqNGEycw==

Age group racing at its finest moment lollll
Quote Reply
Re: Drafting [runnerdoc41] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depending on the lens used, you could very well have a 12m interval between those guys.

But on the supposition that they are drafting : just as in Zwift, I decided that I don't really care, I race for myself. That being said, I have absolutely no idea how you can race like that (drafting or weight doping) and feel good about yourself. Nobody forced them to race this, nobody at all cares about their result.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Drafting [strangename] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depending on the lens used, you could very well have a 12m interval between those guys.//

What lens would that be?? (-;

Yes there are shots that can look like drafting from oncoming riders, this is not that, pretty obvious when they come right past the camera. Like you, I dont really care if the RD doesnt. This fight has been fought since the beginning of the sport, and with more crowded races it has only gotten worse. Perhaps the sport needs race rangers for the masses, and an AI program to sort it all out at the end. I could see that actually making a huge difference, of course 1000's are gonna get dinged for years before the behavior changes..

Or will it be like calf numbers, idiots just wiping them off before the race... (-; Little mud on the ranger and you will be good to go!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Drafting [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Depending on the lens used, you could very well have a 12m interval between those guys.//

What lens would that be?? (-;

Yes there are shots that can look like drafting from oncoming riders, this is not that, pretty obvious when they come right past the camera. Like you, I dont really care if the RD doesnt. This fight has been fought since the beginning of the sport, and with more crowded races it has only gotten worse. Perhaps the sport needs race rangers for the masses, and an AI program to sort it all out at the end. I could see that actually making a huge difference, of course 1000's are gonna get dinged for years before the behavior changes..

Or will it be like calf numbers, idiots just wiping them off before the race... (-; Little mud on the ranger and you will be good to go!!!

Maybe instead of dinging 1000's for drafting they could reward 100's for clean riding with 60 min bonus? I'm sure that could stir up some crxp :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's every triathlon regardless if it's Ironman, Challenge, Alpha Win, Clash...

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply