Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wahoo Customer Service Experience
Quote | Reply
I wanted to pass along my recent great Wahoo customer service experience. I bought a Kickr Core in 2018, shortly after this model was released. I read that the Core experienced issues with noise but mine was perfectly fine until last month, when it started to make a horrendous grinding noise.

I messaged Wahoo and exchanged a few back and forth emails to send video of the issue and other information. My expectation was that being so far out of warranty, perhaps I could get a new / refurbished Core at a discount or Wahoo would send me the part to fix the issue.

Instead, Wahoo said they would send a replacement, likely a refurb (fine with me). I did have the cut the power connection to my Core and send a photo to Wahoo to prove that my Core was out of commission.

My replacement showed up and, instead of sending a Core, Wahoo sent the current version of the Kickr. I can't tell if it's a refurb or a new unit, but either way this one works and is a nice upgrade over my Core, being quieter, folding legs, and having a carry handle.

Yes, the noise is a known issue, but Wahoo easily could have handled my situation differently. Big thumbs up to Wahoo.
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo Customer Service Experience [dktxracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a similar experience several years ago. I had issues with my Core after a couple years of fairly heavy use, and Wahoo replaced it with a new Kickr that continues to work like a champ.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Climb unit stopped working a year after the warranty lapsed and I got a new power brick that solved the issue shipped after two emails with their CS team.
Email 1 was verifying my issue, and email 2 was getting my shipping address.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Their service is outstanding. I had a kickr bike stop working and they offered to ship out a refurbished model and pick up the non functioning bike through a moving company (bike is really heavy and doesn’t disassemble easily). I resolved the issue (outlet went bad) so didn’t need the replacement and notified them. They said to call back if I had any further problems. Now, that’s service.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
... would echo these expressed sentiments right through to the tech team assisting us with Athletica integration. They've been nothing short of thorough and responsive to our requests. Quality operation.

https://athletica.ai/
https://hiitscience.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had similar great experience. I dropped my kicker while transporting it and broke one of the feet. I called their customer service to try to purchase another foot. The person I talked to a Wahoo said it was an older model they no longer make but he thought they had the same older model in the store room. They did and he removed the foot and shipped it to me for free…..that’s all it took for me to become a customer for life!
Quote Reply