Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Saddle Closeout (road and tri)
Quote | Reply
LATE ADD: As I am getting asked to provide some images of saddles folks are interested in, I'm attaching them here, and when the saddle is sold I'll remove both the image and the reference to the saddle in the list.

Some of you know by now (reference my recent gravel bike liquidation) that when I decide to sell something I don't wait a long time to get the highest price. I think you'll find this the case on this list of saddles as well. These are all very lightly used demo saddles. Some of these saddles have never been ridden. Here's the list, and keep coming back if you don't find what you want, because I'll be adding to this list. You will pay me by Zelle. I will ship by U.S. Mail. If you want something shipped overseas, and I agree to ship it to you, that shipping charge will change. Otherwise it's a flat $5. If you want to see an image of the saddle before I ship it, ask by PM and I'll send you the image by PM or your email, whichever you prefer. I'll try to keep this list updated as I subtract saddles I've sold and as I add new saddles to the list.

Road

Flite Boost Superflow, 135mm, color: black: $95+$5 shipping
Flite Boost Superflow, 145mm, color: black: $95+$5 shipping
Cobb: SHC 170, color: white/black trim: $85+$5 shipping

Tri

Specialized: Sitero 155mm: $95+$5 shipping
ISM: PS1.1, color: white: $95+$5 shipping
ISM: PN2.1, color: white: $95+$5 shipping
ISM: Breakaway, color: black/white trim: $65+$5 shipping
ISM: Road, color: black/green: $65+$5 shipping
Cobb: Delta P, color: black: $125+$5 shipping
Cobb: Delta M, color: black: $125+$5 shipping
Cobb: V Flow Plus, color: black: $75+$5 shipping
Cobb: JCOB Type 5: $95+$5 shipping

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Feb 28, 24 8:47
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Closeout (road and tri) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve been waiting for this post since you referenced it a few weeks ago, but alas you don’t have what I’m looking for - Cobb JOF 55. Oh well…
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Closeout (road and tri) [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
logella wrote:
I’ve been waiting for this post since you referenced it a few weeks ago, but alas you don’t have what I’m looking for - Cobb JOF 55. Oh well…

let me see if i have that saddle. i listed the saddles most likely to be wanted first. but i have a BUNCH more to go. i'll see if i have that saddle. i'll post back with updates today.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices on the ISM saddles?
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Closeout (road and tri) [Jwhitakr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jwhitakr wrote:
Prices on the ISM saddles?

updated

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
logella wrote:

let me see if i have that saddle. i listed the saddles most likely to be wanted first. but i have a BUNCH more to go. i'll see if i have that saddle. i'll post back with updates today.

Any SMPs in the stable? Thanks.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Closeout (road and tri) [GaryGeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GaryGeiger wrote:
Slowman wrote:
logella wrote:

i may have one. let me see what i have.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
GaryGeiger wrote:
Slowman wrote:
logella wrote:

i may have one. let me see what i have.

I appreciate it Dan.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent - thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent

much appreciated dan
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Closeout (road and tri) [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
logella wrote:

what I do have is a JCOB Type 5, which is a newer version of what seems to me to be that saddle. I'll add it to the master list. It's essentially unused.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
logella wrote:

what I do have is a JCOB Type 5, which is a newer version of what seems to me to be that saddle. I'll add it to the master list. It's essentially unused.

PM sent - Backup buyer here if logella passes, or if you have more than 1 available. -c
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for some great deals on great saddles. I just picked one up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
logella wrote:

Still got the type 5?
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Closeout (road and tri) [wildh24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wildh24 wrote:
Slowman wrote:
logella wrote:

Still got the type 5?

yes i do. i just sold my last selle italia SLR road saddle yesterday. i think what i have on the original post is now current.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
wildh24 wrote:
Slowman wrote:
logella wrote:

Still got the type 5?

yes i do. i just sold my last selle italia SLR road saddle yesterday. i think what i have on the original post is now current.

Sent ya pm. If it's black in color I'll take it.
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Closeout (road and tri) [wildh24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wildh24 wrote:
Slowman wrote:
wildh24 wrote:
Slowman wrote:
logella wrote:

Still got the type 5?

Sent ya pm. If it's black in color I'll take it.

my cobb saddles are pictured in the original post.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the flite boost superflow (135) still available, and can you send pictures. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Closeout (road and tri) [kreuz09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kreuz09 wrote:
Is the flite boost superflow (135) still available, and can you send pictures. Thank you.

i have the 135mm and the 145mm. both are indistinguishable from new saddles, except you can tell by looking at the rails (barely) that they've been mounted on seat posts. the uppers are in new condition.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What material are the rails? Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Saddle Closeout (road and tri) [kreuz09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kreuz09 wrote:
What material are the rails? Thank you.

chrome moly. saddle rails are not a place i try to save weight.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply