Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What other websites are you browsing now in the (ST) off-season?
Quote | Reply
Some good webs / forums that I used to follow has been shut down, others just losing quality and (TBH) the Slowtwitch offseason feed is getting a bit dull (sorry)

Need some new inspiration, can be Triathlon/Endurance Sports General or anything else!
Quote Reply
Re: What other websites are you browsing now in the (ST) off-season? [Mulen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zwift Insider is good, particular if you are into Zwift. Not sport related but I look at Today in Energy every weekday.

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care.”
Quote Reply
Re: What other websites are you browsing now in the (ST) off-season? [Mulen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mostly U-tubes about hotdog eating and some bandit nordic skiing feeds
Quote Reply
Re: What other websites are you browsing now in the (ST) off-season? [BradTTU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even my race team's Slack is crap even the past half year. Only really a few posts once in a while about race results, who is going to a race, and very last minute group ride posts. Not really ever much banter about anything else.

I gave up posting on Bikeforums this past year. It's is just such a danged troll farm with terrible admin. timetriallingforums.uk is good but is often very slow until a topic very specific to them locally pops up on absolute fire. Like the "TT series demand front lights in daytime" or the "20mph speed limit towns ruin TT routes" topics.

One thing I used to love about automotive forums was true quality "build" topics by average joe users with fun pictures and stories. I guess bike building is so fast there isn't as much to it.

I think a TON of it has shifted to "the X" and "Instagram" style social media, which I despise.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mulen wrote:
Some good webs / forums that I used to follow has been shut down, others just losing quality and (TBH) the Slowtwitch offseason feed is getting a bit dull (sorry)

Need some new inspiration, can be Triathlon/Endurance Sports General or anything else!

If you are a member, Escape Collective has some good content on their Discord Server, although it is slower than usual right now. They are doing some good things by generating good content, then providing a place for discussion and debate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LetsRun of course, just have to turn the "running only" filter on.

'22 IMMD, '23 SwimRun MD
Quote Reply