Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What are the top 5 (new or used) triathlon bikes?
Quote | Reply
Been looking for a newer bike for the past few years, and see that the market has totally flipped from outrageously overpriced to great (relative) bargains. Currently have a shiv and a BMC tt02, both mechanical, clincher, rim, but fantastic bikes. Looking at a P5X, P5 disc, Pinarello Bolide, or anything else. I do sprints and Olympics, and typically in the top 5 bike, so even wondering if a new bike gets me anything other than a new bike!

What’s your opinion on what are the best late model Tri bikes?
Quote Reply
Re: What are the top 5 (new or used) triathlon bikes? [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are these great bargains you speak of…?
Quote Reply
Re: What are the top 5 (new or used) triathlon bikes? [TonyRad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Local bike shop has a bogo sale with Cervelo P series (get another bike of lesser cost free). Looking at numerous top bikes on eBay and FB and seeing them 50% off new prices. YouTube has been flooded with videos on the terrible current state of the bike industry. That said, I do see prices on some top bikes (trek project one) haven’t budged, and Pulse Endurance is selling Felt 1A FRD what looks like more than the suggested retail on the Felt website. So who knows.
Quote Reply
Re: What are the top 5 (new or used) triathlon bikes? [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can’t offer much here except to say that the Bolide is one sexy ride. I saw one in Augusta and it was magnificent. I don’t know it stacks up aero-wise to the more traditional tri offerings but it just might be the most beautiful bike out there. It is to me, anyway.
Quote Reply