Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FORM Goggles & Polar OH1+
Quote | Reply
I've paired the OH1+ with the FORM goggles and get an accurate heart rate reading, however, after the first flip turn, I lose connectivity ("disconnected"). During rest interval, connectivity comes back. I wear a cap and have the sensor snug against my temple. Does anyone else have this issue and are there any hacks out there that will help maintain connection after flip turns? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FORM Goggles & Polar OH1+ [F16kidd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BTLE has a range of 1-2in under water. Make sure (if you haven't already) that the OH1 is on the same side as the Form's electronics, and try clipping it upside down in case the BTLE chip is on the far side from the goggle (depends which eye you use for the HUD).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: FORM Goggles & Polar OH1+ [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome. Thanks for the advice. Sounds like this might be an option after doing some research regarding BT underwater.
Quote Reply
Re: FORM Goggles & Polar OH1+ [F16kidd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The FORM v2 goggles which are currently in Beta testing have an optical heart rate sensor built into the goggles with no need to add a 3rd party sensor.
Quote Reply