Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who else is going to be at Indian Wells Sunday?
Quote | Reply
This will be my first, and maybe only, 70.3. Going to head out early tomorrow morning. Expecting about a 5 hour drive from here. Am I going to see anybody else from this forum there? :)
Quote Reply
Re: Who else is going to be at Indian Wells Sunday? [VegasJen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Iā€™m going! First time at Indian Wells so it should be fun. Iā€™ve heard good stuff from my buddies. If youā€™re basing how a 70.3 is then Maybe just donā€™t judge the run based on this one. itā€™s on an undulating golf cart path so Iā€™ve heard it feels different . Santa Cruz and Oceanside both have pretty cool runs so Iā€™m not expecting this one to be as enjoyable šŸ˜
Quote Reply
Re: Who else is going to be at Indian Wells Sunday? [gnarshredderSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was planning on Oceanside being my first 70.3, before I found this one. Not sure how I'm going to do on the run. It's my worst event. But I figure Indian Wells is going to be dryer and cooler than Oceanside. Depending on how I do this time around, I may still do Oceanside. We shall see.
Quote Reply
Re: Who else is going to be at Indian Wells Sunday? [VegasJen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Should be a great race tomorrow! I sent you a PM with some context info. Maybe we can meet up and chat some more in person.

If I donā€™t see you then I definitely recommend Oceanside. Great ocean swim, good bike with some hard unexpected climbing being is close to the coast, and a great beachside run!
Quote Reply