Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Updated: Several PD extensions, Xlab storage, Giant saddle, Rival Crank
Quote | Reply
If you're local to central CT and would like to pick up any of the "yours for the cost of shipping" items just pm me.

I've accumulated several extensions over the years as I tried to settle on what's comfortable and fast for me. It's time to unload what I'm no longer using:

SOLD Profile Design 4525a, 400 mm. Mounted and ridden once, practically new. Ultimately opted for TriRig Gamma 115 over these, but it was a close call. $25 plus shipping.

SOLD Profile Design 50a, 400 mm. Used these for about half a season. They're still like new. $20 plus shipping.

Profile Design T5 (Scott Plasma 5 OEM extension, 340 mm?). Used for two seasons. Yours for the cost of shipping.

Xlab storage options. They're perfectly functional, I just no longer use any of them. Also yours for the cost of shipping.
Delta 425 – available
Aero pouch – gone
Turbo rear storage – gone
Torpedo mount – gone

SOLD. Unused Giant Fleet SL saddle I took off a Propel I bought earlier this summer. $20 plus shipping.

New and unused Rival D1 DUB crank I took off the same Giant Propel (35/48, 175 mm). $75 plus shipping.

Last edited by: Northy: Nov 25, 23 16:45
Quote Reply
Re: Several PD extensions, Xlab storage, Giant saddle [Northy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m interested in the XLab storage gear.
Quote Reply
Re: Updated: Several PD extensions, Xlab storage, Giant saddle, Rival Crank [Northy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent re: 4525 extensions. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Updated: Several PD extensions, Xlab storage, Giant saddle, Rival Crank [Northy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply