Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

70.3 Indian Wells Pro Start Lists
Quote | Reply
Saw Sam Long post them on Strava. Men's field looks stacked. Jewett vs Hering on the women's side.

Other than Long, we get Laundry, Foley, Leiferman, Mcelroy, Kanute. The Norwegians are sending Thorn, Stornes, & Wernersen (dk if this is his 70.3 debut). Andy Trouard + Michael Arishita will be there after both doing 70.3 Michigan. Looks like a 70.3 debut for Griff Morgan.

Very intrigued my the start list so far.
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 Indian Wells Pro Start Lists [dcpinsonn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like the file is gone. At least for me.

How many Taupo slots available?
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 Indian Wells Pro Start Lists [Lagoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lagoon wrote:
Looks like the file is gone. At least for me.

How many Taupo slots available?

Here’s the link.

https://files.constantcontact.com/...1da-243664518112.pdf

$50,000 purse. 2 spots for each.

Unfortunately no broadcast this year. Stacked men’s field.

Let food be thy medicine...
Last edited by: JackStraw13: Nov 12, 23 11:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
for me it's hard to see jewett losing. lovseth and stimpson on the start list is intriguing, though.

on the men's draw, i have no idea what kind of shape long is in. i like kanute a lot, though, and expect him to go well here. then ... man, some fascinating possibilities. mcelroy, stornes, thorn. . . what to expect? dubrick's been quick lately, and laundry is coming into some form. could be a great one.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 Indian Wells Pro Start Lists [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WHERE IS OUR BOY LIONEL SANDERS?????? It's no fun without him. He needs to come back and smash the field like this.
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 Indian Wells Pro Start Lists [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
s13tx wrote:
WHERE IS OUR BOY LIONEL SANDERS?????? It's no fun without him. He needs to come back and smash the field like this.

After Augusta he said he wasn’t racing again until he thought he could challenge for the win. Looks like he’s sticking to his game plan.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 Indian Wells Pro Start Lists [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JackStraw13 wrote:
s13tx wrote:

After Augusta he said he wasn’t racing again until he thought he could challenge for the win. Looks like he’s sticking to his game plan.

I remember it now. Good for him. Hope he gets his speed back and comes back stronger.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
s13tx wrote:
Lionel's next race is in March,meanwhile he is,by all indications ,moving his thoughts to his pro retirement plan of coaching.

I suggest you begin your mourning process now and seek out a grief counsellor to help you through the next year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
s13tx wrote:
JackStraw13 wrote:
s13tx wrote:

I remember it now. Good for him. Hope he gets his speed back and comes back stronger.

You folks are so gullible ;-)

His speed is there within reason and accounting for seasonal ups and downs, he simply never was as good as the upper tier guys. Nowadays with more more and more younger guys with a SC background reaching the level to race at the top, it will be impossible for him to challenge against so many heavy hitters.
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 Indian Wells Pro Start Lists [Engner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Engner66 wrote:
s13tx wrote:
JackStraw13 wrote:
s13tx wrote:

You folks are so gullible ;-)

His speed is there within reason and accounting for seasonal ups and downs, he simply never was as good as the upper tier guys. Nowadays with more more and more younger guys with a SC background reaching the level to race at the top, it will be impossible for him to challenge against so many heavy hitters.

I still believe he has some gas left in the tank, so I'm not going to give up on him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Big Field! my first pro race. Looking forward to pushing my limits with this field!

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply