Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Saucony Vizipro
Quote | Reply
Can anyone confirm that the Vizipro and standard model Endorphins are exactly the same except the the reflective upper?

The reason I ask is I have both models and both times I’ve worn the Vizipro model, I could barely walk the next day. I have also worn the Speed Vizipro and had the same issue. My current problem has been with the Tempus model.

The only thing I can think of is the Vizi’s need a break in period which still doesn’t make sense if it’s basically the same shoe. I’ve had three pair of Tempus and never had a problem until I tried the Vizipro model. Same with the Speeds. Had multiple pairs but never had a problem until the Vizipro

Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: Saucony Vizipro [jeepguy2358] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's probably the laces. My endorphin speed 3 vizipros have the round ones. My pink endorphin speed 3 have the flat ones.

I have a pair of endorphin pro 3s - they came with both style laces.

I find the flat ones significantly more comfortable.
Quote Reply
Re: Saucony Vizipro [jeepguy2358] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jeepguy2358 wrote:
Can anyone confirm that the Vizipro and standard model Endorphins are exactly the same except the the reflective upper?

The reason I ask is I have both models and both times I’ve worn the Vizipro model, I could barely walk the next day. I have also worn the Speed Vizipro and had the same issue. My current problem has been with the Tempus model.

The only thing I can think of is the Vizi’s need a break in period which still doesn’t make sense if it’s basically the same shoe. I’ve had three pair of Tempus and never had a problem until I tried the Vizipro model. Same with the Speeds. Had multiple pairs but never had a problem until the Vizipro

The upper is a bit different, a tad heavier but otherwise it's the same shoe. Same thing for Ride and Guide lines.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply