Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Can't figure out how to get my Runn sensor to pair with my Garmin 255 watch
Quote | Reply
I think I'm missing something really basic, but I can't figure out how to get my Runn treadmill sensor to pair with my Garmin watch so I can receive the treadmill paces on my watch.

The Runn device is working - if I pair it via bluetooth on my phone with the Wahoo app, it's found (it's named "Runn"), and does read the exact same pace I set my treadmill to. But even there, if I open an actual workout, there's no pace displayed in the workout pace (0:00) - it only shows the pace on the main screen when it shows which devices are connected to the wahoo app.

On my Garmin watch, I tried the normal "find all nearby sensors" after depairing the Runn from the Wahoo app, but the Runn never shows up. (All my other myriad sensors pair fine, and there a lot of them!)

I'm sure I'm missing something really basic here, if someone could point me in the right direction, would be appreciated!
Last edited by: lightheir: Nov 1, 23 19:55
Quote Reply
Re: Can't figure out how to get my Runn sensor to pair with my Garmin 255 watch [lightheir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m no expert but maybe your Runn is not broadcasting Ant+ with Bluetooth. Maybe try this to confirm:

-download the ConfifigurEz app from North Pole Engineering (NPE) and in the settings for the Runn you will see you can control the broadcast with Bluetooth only or Bluetooth and Ant+ — if that doesn’t work maybe the latest update and reverting back to factory settings will help.

Good luck
Quote Reply
Re: Can't figure out how to get my Runn sensor to pair with my Garmin 255 watch [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Figured it out earlier - for some reason I had to turn OFF the runn completely and then when trying to pair it, be patient for it to show up on ANT+. Took like 20-30 seconds, which is way slower than all my other devices, which is why I was missing it. (Weirdly, the bluetooth pairing on phone Wahoo app is instant - but then ANT+ took a long longer to show up on my Garmin, which is a big reason why I was confused.)

Finally got it on my watch thx!
Last edited by: lightheir: Nov 2, 23 4:47
Quote Reply