Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Oct. 16 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Oct. 16 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had a lot of difficult emotions to deal with lately. I mostly coped with them healthfully last week.
The goal this week is 7/7 days healthy coping. I can do this and I want very much to.

not feeling up to a sport update. Thanks for reading / being here.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Oct. 16 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am glad you're managing to hold on to your healthful coping skills - when we need them the most is when they're hardest, so remember to give yourself credit where it's due <3

I'm tired. My workplace is a shitshow, thus my work is a shitshow. My husband's work is sucking his soul and he's pretty drained. I committed to an orchestra for a season which I am not enjoying as much as I had hoped; fortunately the concert is on Saturday and then I think I can remove myself gracefully without leaving them in the lurch. My concert band can't play in our normal venue for our November concert, so I'm trying to source a new one. And I have hopes and aspirations that I'm both really excited and lacking energy for. I know this too shall pass, but damn, if it could pass a little bit quicker, please.

I hope this week is good for everyone!
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Oct. 16 Edition [UK2ME] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UK2ME wrote:
I am glad you're managing to hold on to your healthful coping skills - when we need them the most is when they're hardest, so remember to give yourself credit where it's due <3

I'm tired. My workplace is a shitshow, thus my work is a shitshow. My husband's work is sucking his soul and he's pretty drained. I committed to an orchestra for a season which I am not enjoying as much as I had hoped; fortunately the concert is on Saturday and then I think I can remove myself gracefully without leaving them in the lurch. My concert band can't play in our normal venue for our November concert, so I'm trying to source a new one. And I have hopes and aspirations that I'm both really excited and lacking energy for. I know this too shall pass, but damn, if it could pass a little bit quicker, please.

I hope this week is good for everyone!

I feel that deeply. Hang in there - I hope you hit the turnaround soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I know this too shall pass, but damn, if it could pass a little bit quicker, please.

petition for a fast forward button for the both of us!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can totally get behind that!!

Last orchestra rehearsal done tonight, then I get my Tuesday nights back. So that I can do things like answer the wicked overdue email from a client who emailed me to follow up at 8pm…. Sigh. I guess I really need a time machine so that I can pause when I want to and fast forward through other things!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Womp womp…. Went to swim today only to find that the pool was closed. I was super proud of the fact that I dragged my sorry butt out the door, but didn’t quite have the fortitude to substitute a different workout when I got home.

I did sign up for Michigan Titanium though, so I’ve got that 140.6 to work for now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not your fault the pool was closed! You tried!

Quote Reply