Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cube Aerium C68x-reviews/thoughts?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone here got any experience with this bike, or know anyone with it? Based on the bike count from the 2 World Champs, Cube seems to have a very low market share. I'd assume it's a decent bike given the likes of Lucy Charles, Fred Funk, Florian Angert (in 2022) etc. use it (aware that sponsorship/money has an influence). In addition, when you go to their website, there doesn't seem to be any claims or data showing how fast it is.

I've tried to find reviews on this, but all I can really find is the video/ad from GTN. The price of the frame alone is €4k, so if it's a top tier bike it seems to be a good option to make your own build.
Quote Reply
Re: Cube Aerium C68x-reviews/thoughts? [N.Cornyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will be available to purchase after February 2024 according to some german dealers. No one has it yet besides the couple of pros.
Quote Reply
Re: Cube Aerium C68x-reviews/thoughts? [ipstefan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the look of the bike and it’s one of the ones on my shortlist. Had contacted Cube to ask when they were likely to release the bikes and they basically told me to go away. They were only telling the pros when it was to be released and it was secret information………

I’d only asked for a rough idea, you would think they’d be able to narrow it down to a 1-3month range. The new bike itself had already been released, so all things considered it as a strange answer.
Quote Reply
Re: Cube Aerium C68x-reviews/thoughts? [N.Cornyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SwissSide did the aero testing for them, which is a good start.

Ballard hinted at it being at least as fast as a P5, without outright coming out and saying it. Likely because Cube owns the data.

Cube's market share is much better in Europe than NA since they don't officially service the NA market with their road bike range. I saw decent number of the current-gen bike yesterday in Mallorca.
Last edited by: BigBoyND: Oct 14, 23 23:27
Quote Reply