Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Feed - Shipping speed within Con US / AZ
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

I'll be travelling next month to IMAZ from Canada and traveling with a boatload of gels/nutrition looks like it will be a pain as I'm going Bike box + carryon. My next solution is to purchase my specific nutrition online and have it shipped to the hotel. I've confirmed that my hotel will accept packages in advance, but I'd need to know when to pull the trigger on an online purchase.

The Feed has all my nutrition brands that I use. How far in advance do I need to place my order? I'm looking to both ensure that I know my stuff will arrive on time, but also not too far in advance that the hotel thinks I'm never coming to collect my stuff.

The one time I placed an order with them (shipping to Canada), it took them 6 days to even process the order before I got a shipping number, though part of this may have been dealing cross-border. Is this their usual speed?

Thanks in advance

(FWIW, I'm purchasing Maurten 100, Maurten 100 Caf, Maurten Solid, Tailwind, and Clif Bloks - a bit of a hodgepodge of nutrition, so if anyone has a better site to use for shipping to AZ, I'm all ears)
Last edited by: timbasile: Oct 12, 23 13:15
Quote Reply
Re: The Feed - Shipping speed within Con US / AZ [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where does The Feed ship from?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you looked to see what vendors will be at IM AZ? Isn't Maurten one of the big sponsors now, I'm guessing you could buy most of that stuff at the expo.

Pretty sure almost all of that was for sale in Nice last month.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I placed an order with them on the 8th and will receive it tomorrow in NY. Shipped from Colorado.

Tiago
---------------------
Sponsors: : Blueseventy :
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get my stuff in 2-3 days, but I think I’m in the same town as they ship. Probably an extra 2-3 days to AZ? Expedited shipping is probably an option. Not sure what you need, but I like the Amazon locker option myself … they have them at the Whole Foods in Tempe, should be convenient for you.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They can’t get my orders to MA on time. The order ships quickly with an initial delivery date of X but invariably gets here 2 days later. I think it’s a FedEx issue. I’ve stopped ordering from them altogether.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had stuff arrive at hotels as much as 10d prior to arrival. Marriott's and Hiltons

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: The Feed - Shipping speed within Con US / AZ [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last shipment took 5 days to arrive in Southern California.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the other order that I also placed on the 8th is just getting shipped today.

Tiago
---------------------
Sponsors: : Blueseventy :
Quote Reply
Re: The Feed - Shipping speed within Con US / AZ [Tri Bread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri Bread wrote:
Have you looked to see what vendors will be at IM AZ? Isn't Maurten one of the big sponsors now, I'm guessing you could buy most of that stuff at the expo.

Pretty sure almost all of that was for sale in Nice last month.

Maurten for sure I can get at the expo (though I don't think I've seen Maurten Solid at the IM expos)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks all - I guess the answer is "leave plenty of room and have a backup plan"
Quote Reply
Re: The Feed - Shipping speed within Con US / AZ [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericlambi wrote:
I get my stuff in 2-3 days, but I think I’m in the same town as they ship. Probably an extra 2-3 days to AZ? Expedited shipping is probably an option. Not sure what you need, but I like the Amazon locker option myself … they have them at the Whole Foods in Tempe, should be convenient for you.

Thanks for the tip - I'll be sure to check out Amazon.com. I didn't think of them since Amazon.ca still has a ways to go on niche items like sports nutrition - they don't always have everything.

Though the one thing Amazon does well is guarantee your order date, so if I can get my stuff there (or at least everything but Maurten, which I can get at the expo...) then that should work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live in Phoenix and a friend of mine says his orders take about 3 to 4 days to get here. The other thought would be to ship to one of us here in Phoenix and we could meet you with the product. One less stress for you to worry about.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It takes five or more business days to get to Virginia

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
F**k that travel with at minimum your race nutrition. Everyone will buy up the flavor you like or they simply will not have what you like..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live in Denver and often my Feed orders take a week + to arrive. I swear I could just drive to their warehouse and pick it up for faster.

So - leave plenty of time (2 weeks) to allow for arrival.
Quote Reply