Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Oct. 9 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Oct. 9 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5/7 on the healthy coping skills
journaled most days
did PT most days

goal this week is 7/7 !

maybe will talk about sports tomorrow LOL

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Oct. 9 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Walked a lot on the weekend - did not swim. Did a short swim today at lunch. We are in a brief lull between "all the sports" and "all the different sports" for the kids. So I'm trying to enjoy the break, but also do more of my own sportsing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey ladies!

I am attempting to get my shit back together after three years of mostly sitting on my ass during COVID and pretending that’s still an excuse. I made the pain cave usable, reupped my Zwift subscription, and managed to both swim and run once this week, which represents some actual progress, sad as that is.

Goals for this coming week are to get my bike installed on the trainer and do at least four somethings. And registration for MiTi opens on Wednesday, so pull the trigger on the full. Because go big or go home, right?!
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Oct. 9 Edition [UK2ME] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi!
a swim and a run isn't sad.
glad to see you!

Quote Reply