Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bontrager Race Lite Aero Handlebar (Alum, 42cm)
Quote | Reply
42cm Bontrager Race Lite Aero Handlebar. Basically new; I mounted brifters and clamped the stem, and realized a 40cm would be a better fit for me. This bar has never even seen tape. What sets this bar apart from other AL aero bars is that it has internal cable routing (not just indents on the outside of the bar). On my roadie (now with the 40cm bar), I wrap the hooks, but left the tops bare for better aero and a nice clean look.

List price is $89
$35 Shipped (cont. US)

From Trek:
Details
Make your bike just a little faster with Bontrager's Race Lite Aero road bars. Shaped from 7075 aluminum, these bars are proven to save up to 23 seconds per hour compared to traditional round bars. The internal cable routing helps to further calms turbulent air, and is Di2. The proven KVF profile meets the UCI 3:1 profile limitation, and it boasts Bontrager's Compact Variable Radius bend for comfort, control and forearm clearance when sprinting and climbing in the drops.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply