Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Question for Old Equipment (2016 Cervelo P3)
Quote | Reply
HELP !! I have one more race (hopefully) before retirement at the end of the year.

I have a 2016 Cervelo P3 with a broken Wide Armrest Clamp on my 3T Aura Bars. I know the history here and obviously can't find parts.

Does anyone with any certainly know if the Armrest Clamps on Extension currently on the 3T website will work as a temporary solution for an upcoming race.
https://us.3t.bike/...n-extension-179.html

I really don't want to invest hundred of dollars for a new cockpit for one final race.

Thanks so much in advance,
Matt
Last edited by: AzTriDad1: Sep 21, 23 15:20
Quote Reply
Re: New Question for Old Equipment (2016 Cervelo P3) [AzTriDad1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You could just put a wanted ad on facebook marketplace and see if someone has an extra complete set or pad to sell you? I have the exact same bike, but have not plans to sell though!!!
Quote Reply
Re: New Question for Old Equipment (2016 Cervelo P3) [AzTriDad1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh man, I feel for you. When is your race? I don't have that part, but I do have a take off T2 Wing Profile Design base bar from an earlier Cervelo that you're welcome to have, and might have some clip ons and extensions. I would have to dig into my parts bin.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply