Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where and when will LC Nationals be in 2024
Quote | Reply
Maybe someone has some insider info, but with multisport nationals in Omaha in early June, AG Nats mid-September in Atlantic City (rumor has it), I would guess LC Nats will either stay at Daytona for 2024 or another southern venue at least mid-October or later.
Quote Reply
Re: Where and when will LC Nationals be in 2024 [Greg17815] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2024 LC Nats are, indeed, Daytona. 7-8 December.
Quote Reply
Re: Where and when will LC Nationals be in 2024 [Greg17815] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got the email from USAT saying AG Nats are in Atlantic City, Sept 13-15.
Quote Reply
Re: Where and when will LC Nationals be in 2024 [erbrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
erbrown wrote:
I got the email from USAT saying AG Nats are in Atlantic City, Sept 13-15.

USAT Nationals in AC are not the same thing as Long Course Nationals. Completely different events and distances
Quote Reply
Re: Where and when will LC Nationals be in 2024 [laseranimal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Understood. I was simply clarifying the dates for a race mentioned in the OP.

Regarding LC nats, I liked the race in Daytona last year, but if my vote mattered I would push for a different part of the country. It seemed the bulk of the competitors were local(ish) which makes sense as it's a hot and humid race when a good chunk of the country is buried in snow. It was certainly rough flying out in a blizzard to go and race in 85* and 100% humidity.
Quote Reply
Re: Where and when will LC Nationals be in 2024 [erbrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
erbrown wrote:
Understood. I was simply clarifying the dates for a race mentioned in the OP.

Regarding LC nats, I liked the race in Daytona last year, but if my vote mattered I would push for a different part of the country. It seemed the bulk of the competitors were local(ish) which makes sense as it's a hot and humid race when a good chunk of the country is buried in snow. It was certainly rough flying out in a blizzard to go and race in 85* and 100% humidity.

Better than holding the race in the blizzard.
Quote Reply