Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone at Santa Cruz 70.3
Quote | Reply
Hello all,
I am hoping to link up with someone who may have been at the Santa Cruz 70.3 on September 10th. More specifically, someone at the finish who took some video, and more specifically still, at the same time I finished. Here's the Gist:
I saw my wife holding our 1 year old just before the finish and stopped to give them a lil peck on the cheek. Then I figured screw it, I'm gonna carry my little girl across the finish.
Yes the, the crowd went wild, yes I got disqualified, no, I don't regret it, yes I understand why event have such rules.
Being disqualified I can't get any photos of me and my daughter, so I'm hoping someone in this community was there, knows someone who was there and maybe, just maybe got a video or a pic. I know it's a long shot, but what the hell. Thanks all!!!!
Last edited by: MichaelScarn: Sep 12, 23 8:53
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone at Santa Cruz 70.3 [MichaelScarn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Once the finisherpix are up, just find someone who finished around the same (clock) time as you; you'll probably be in the shot(s).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply