Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - Giro Aerohead MIPS White/Silver - Size Large - $99 shipped
Quote | Reply
This is a Giro Aerohead MIPS helmet, size Large, I bought in 2017. Giro sticker says Size L = 59-63cm

I did two TT's in it before deciding I preferred riding with sunglasses and my LG P-09 helmet rather than the visor on the Aerohead. Kept the Giro as a back-up because it does seem to test pretty well, but still riding with my trusty P-09. Anyway, I still have the Giro box and all the packing materials and it shows minimal use. Photos attached. It's been stored inside our house on a shelf. Nevertheless, the sticker on the helmet does show 04/2016, so figured I would see if anyone interested in buying it for $99 (which would include shipping to you within the lower 48 states of the US.)

Please PM with any questions or for my Paypal address. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by: ols: Sep 8, 23 10:30
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead MIPS White/Silver - Size Large - $99 shipped [ols] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You has the exact same helmets lineup as me. I kept the aerohead and run it with out visor every once a while and it is also very fast w/o the visor. But p09 is lighter.
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead MIPS White/Silver - Size Large - $99 shipped [uva0224] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good to know the Aerohead also works well with sunglasses.

Also, helmet now SOLD. Thank you Slowtwitch
Quote Reply