Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Aug. 28 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Aug. 28 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
goals were
keep swim at level I can do it every day yes
drop swim pace nope
do some longer swim intervals yes
shoulder exercises every day 6 days
journal every day 5 or 6 days
7 more days of healthy coping skills didn't make this one, had 6 days

Another thing I did was set up some extra support for myself emotionally because I do not want to get in the habit of unhealthy coping skills and I feel vulnerable right now due to excessive work stress.

sport wise
6 swims, total of 19,700 scm
3 walk/runs for a total of 3 miles
one bike ride doing errands for a total of 3.3 miles

goals this week are the same as last

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: Aug 28, 23 13:34
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Aug. 28 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Another thing I did was set up some extra support for myself emotionally because I do not want to get in the habit of unhealthy coping skills and I feel vulnerable right now due to excessive work stress.
Good for you for recognising this and taking action!

We just got home a little while ago. Past me was an absolute superstar for cleaning the house and having fresh sheets on the bed before we left.

Goals this week are to just get back into a routine and to get the fruit, veggie, water and fibre intake to where they usually are.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Aug. 28 Edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Past me was an absolute superstar for cleaning the house and having fresh sheets on the bed before we left.

indeed!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yesterday was day 100 in the past 102 days of healthy coping skills!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
yesterday was day 100 in the past 102 days of healthy coping skills!

That's worth celebrating!
Quote Reply