Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Visa Ironman can't checkout
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I have trouble to register me for IM Copenhagen with Visa.

I've never had any trouble before.

Before I pay it says "your bank requires EMV 3-D Secure authentiaction. I don't know what this is. Is this new? I don't think my VISA has this?
Does anybody have this issue before and how do I register if I can't do it by VISA? I don't have any other cards... ?

Any tips are welcome.
Quote Reply
Re: Visa Ironman can't checkout [Roflpain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roflpain wrote:
Hello,

I have trouble to register me for IM Copenhagen with Visa.

I've never had any trouble before.

Before I pay it says "your bank requires EMV 3-D Secure authentiaction. I don't know what this is. Is this new? I don't think my VISA has this?
Does anybody have this issue before and how do I register if I can't do it by VISA? I don't have any other cards... ?

Any tips are welcome.

Not exactly but in the past we have had to call our credit card company trying to register for an overseas Ironman event. Once we called to verify it wasn't fraudulent, we were able to register on Active. This was a while ago. Just give your CC company a call and I'm sure you get it sorted out.

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Visa Ironman can't checkout [Triingtotrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First called my bank. Everything fine there.
At VISA payment was blocked because of suspision of fraude. So everything good now. Thx for the tip.

Was a bit confused by the EMV 3D requirement...
Last edited by: Roflpain: Aug 25, 23 9:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roflpain wrote:
First called my bank. Everything fine there.
At VISA payment was blocked because of suspision of fraude. So everything good now. Thx for the tip.

Was a bit confused by the EMV 3D requirement...

Are you in the USA? In Europe this is standard for internet purchases. You have to confirm the payment through your banking app or enter a password.
Quote Reply
Re: Visa Ironman can't checkout [Island] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm from Europe, Belgium. I had to verify the payment with my phone or with a special small calculator. I did this like usual but the payment didn't got accepted.

It is really because of VISA had the payment blocked that I wasn't able to pay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I called VISA. Everything should work fine but it doesn't.

Tried my brother VISA and Mastercard. Same problem... Maybe IronMan got a problem?

I gonne email IronMan...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi

I had the same problem for the same course. Because I'm also Belgian it might work to just use Maestro, Visa didn't work for me neither.
Quote Reply
Re: Visa Ironman can't checkout [orizard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I contacted support. They couldnt get it fixed for me. So they sent me a bank wire transfer. So I have an entry now.
Quote Reply