Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo Soloist - 56cm, Dura Ace di2
Quote | Reply
Purchased this 56cm frameset back in December, and have only put about 200 miles on it. It’s a beautiful road bike, but I’ve found myself putting more time on my Factor gravel bike.

Frame was built up with a used but good condition Dura Ace R9170 di2 11 speed disc groupset (about one season on the groupset). The rear derailleur has been upgraded to an SLF Motion OSPW system. Crankset is a Quarq Dzero DUB,170mm carbon crank arms with Rotor NoQ Qarbon 52/36 110bcd. Bottom bracket is a BBInfinite ceramic DUB bottom bracket. Handlebar is a Black Inc integrated handlebar, 110mm stem and 42cm wide, with all the cables routed internally. Saddle is a Fizik Arione Vs EVO 00 with carbon shell/rails. Wheels are custom built Lightbicycle AR565 “wave” rims, built with Velotechnic SL hubs with magnetic pawl system.

Custom stem cap not included, but you’ll get a shiny new black one.

Original Cervelo alloy bar and stem included if you want. Pedals are optional, Speedplay Zeros with aftermarket titanium gold butterflys and titanium gold spindles. No cleats included.

Shipping available, local pickup preferred - willing to meet within an hour of where I live, which puts me in range of both the greater Philly and NYC areas.

Dm me your email or phone number for additional pictures.

Asking $6000 shipped