Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New front end setup
Quote | Reply
If you were putting aftermarket aero bars and extensions on your bike what would you be looking at? With the caveat of I'm trying to stay below $1k and use the Aeria bottle (already have the stem). I was looking at the PD 20+C or the Vision Trimax si-013. Are there better options I'm overlooking. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: New front end setup [RussL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PD Wing20C+ definitely. Because I need to feed my children

I like to set them up with Race+ or Ergo+ armrests and 43ASC extensions, but you may struggle to find a dealer that will do that for you in budget. They are going to be sold as just bracket and basebar soon to make that sort of customisation less costly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
43 ASC extensions, Supersonic bracket, Race+ armrests and an aluminium base bar. Pro make a bar that is well formed. If you've got Di2, it gives more options if you're shipping the bike in something like the SciCon trip bike bag. Just setup the Di2 with a junction in the extension and then take the extensions out. Aluminium bar will be okay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you can find a pair 3T Vola Team, then go aftermarket with tilt blocks, extensions, Arm rests.
Quote Reply
Re: New front end setup [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclenutnz wrote:
PD Wing20C+ definitely. Because I need to feed my children

I like to set them up with Race+ or Ergo+ armrests and 43ASC extensions, but you may struggle to find a dealer that will do that for you in budget. They are going to be sold as just bracket and basebar soon to make that sort of customisation less costly.

Does Wing 20C+ have an aero advantages over, let’s say, an older Svet R basebar? And what risers does it use? Is it possible to make the distance between armrests shorter with risers only?

Слава Україні 🇺🇦✊
Quote Reply