Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mont Tremblant on-course nutrition...Gatorade or Gatorade Endurance
Quote | Reply
I'm doing IMMT on Sunday. Opened the athlete guide yesterday and found "Gatorade" listed in the on-course nutrition. Probably just being paranoid, but I assume this means Gatorade Endurance, right? Just seems like in past races it was always listed as "Gatorade Endurance." The advertising in the guide also just shows plain old Gatorade. Kind of a big deal from a carbo and (especially) electrolyte perspective. I plan to bring Salt Sticks just in case, but was wondering if any knows for sure. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Mont Tremblant on-course nutrition...Gatorade or Gatorade Endurance [spartanmike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 No! The Endurance formula is not available in Canada. It will just be regular gatorade I believe.
Quote Reply
Re: Mont Tremblant on-course nutrition...Gatorade or Gatorade Endurance [spartanmike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carbs are the same between the two, salt is 150mg less per serving. I actually train with regular gatorade and add my own sodium citrate to dial it. Not that it helps you but at least you know going in and can go the saltstick route (or use LMNT / Precision Hydration / equivalent). I'll be there racing, looking forward to it! FYI the IMMT Facebook group has a lot of good questions & answers flowing leading up to race week, if you're not already on there.
Quote Reply