Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Aug. 7 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Aug. 7 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goals this week
I ran 1.5 miles this AM; felt fine during the run - but sometimes pain has set in at night, so hopefully that doesn't happen Mon was ok; had pain at 1.4 miles on Thurs :-(
keep swim at "can do every day" level (read: no increase in total volume) done
drop swim pace (note to self: decrease in total volume might help here, TC!!!) nope
do some longer swim intervals yes!
be on day 81 next Monday, via the big milestones that are day 75 tomorrow and day 80 Sunday today is day 80. On Tuesday I used the maladaptive coping skill I had gone 74 days without. I was not very happy w myself, but 74 days is HUGE, and I got right back on track

workouts:
2 runs (1.5 mi each Mon and Thurs; trying to come back from achilles bursitis - had pain Thurs)
5 swims (16,900 yds total)
shoulder exercises 5x

goals this week:
7 more days of healthy coping skills
journal daily
shoulder exercises most days
drop swim pace (have already done this AM!)
longer swim intervals

Challenges this week:
travel day tomorrow
work thing I'm not looking forward to on Thurs and Fri

Things to look forward to this week:
I think I am ready to be back in OK for the school year
Can get new foster kittens when I'm back in OK (this will be either Wed or Fri)

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Aug. 7 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
day 80 (1 one slip so 80/81) achieved!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
81/82, travel day done!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
82/83, rest day yesterday that my body needed :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yesterday was day 85/86!

Quote Reply