Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISO: Medium (54ish) tri bike, $2500 or less, electronic shifting mandatory
Quote | Reply
My sister is looking to buy her first tri bike and I'm helping her look. I've got a pretty good idea of the market and we're not in a big rush so just looking for the right deal. The biggest requirements are 11sp electronic shifting and a solidly adjustable cockpit. Race wheels would be a plus. Budget is pretty strict at $2500 but would be interested in seeing anything near that.

Thanks!

Edit: found an IA rim brake with di2 and hed jet+ 6/9 for $2500 + shipping. Likely going with that in the next few days unless I get another offer!

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Last edited by: realbdeal: Jul 11, 23 8:06
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Medium (54ish) tri bike, $2500 or less, electronic shifting mandatory [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a pretty solid deal. Likely won't get much better than that
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Medium (54ish) tri bike, $2500 or less, electronic shifting mandatory [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If she can fit a large QR CD0.1 I've got one with 1x eTap, Tririg Alpha, Flo wheelset and HED disc.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depending on whether the "54ish" is 54/56 or 52/54, I have a 56 Cannondale Slice Hi Mod that is a rocket and got me another AG win this weekend on a super hilly course.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...6_P7960515/#p7960515
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Jul 12, 23 5:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve got a Cervelo S5 in 54. 11 speed Ultegra Di2. ENVE 45 wheels. $2500 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Medium (54ish) tri bike, $2500 or less, electronic shifting mandatory [whatshubdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Medium (54ish) tri bike, $2500 or less, electronic shifting mandatory [whatshubdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m interested to see pictures of this bike and the year. I’m trying to get back into the sport after a long hiatus..from Covid etc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
S5 still available?
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Medium (54ish) tri bike, $2500 or less, electronic shifting mandatory [greenlawnracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sold the ENVE wheels but still have the bike.

PM for pics etc.
Quote Reply