Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Search a Lake Placid stay for a pro athlete
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Triathlete solidarity needed…
I’m Joanna Ryter’s coach and I’m trying to find a place to stay for her around Lake Placid from the 13th to the 23th of July (approximately). Sharing flat or homestay are welcome…

Joanna is a Swiss pro athlete who finished 3rd at IM Lake Placid in 2021. She very friendly but eat a bit of peanut butter when she’s in the US.
Hope someone can help like last April in Texas.

Good day
Denis
Quote Reply
Re: Search a Lake Placid stay for a pro athlete [Terrapon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For anyone seeing this and thinking about it, I highly encourage it. My family hosted Joanna for IM Texas this year and she’s the best. She’s welcome in our home anytime.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Triathlete solidarity needed…
I’m Joanna Ryter’s coach and I’m trying to find a place to stay for her around Lake Placid from the 13th to the 23th of July (approximately). Sharing flat or homestay are welcome…

Joanna is a Swiss pro athlete who finished 3rd at IM Lake Placid in 2021. She very friendly but eat a bit of peanut butter when she’s in the US.
Hope someone can help like last April in Texas.

Good day
Denis
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You might have success posting in the Ironman Lake Placid 2023 facebook group. I wish I had room, but my condo is at full capacity with 3 other roommates now. I'm sure someone will have room though.

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply