Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for Brakes - TRP T922, T920, T822, T820 - Brakes that came on Specialized Transition and Kestrel 4000
Quote | Reply
I am searching for TRP brake calipers any models of T922, T920, T822, T820.

These brakes originally came on Specialized Transitions and Kestrel 4000s.
They are cantilever post mounted aero brake calipers and I cannot find them anywhere.

Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Brakes - TRP T922, T920, T822, T820 - Brakes that came on Specialized Transition and Kestrel 4000 [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I too have a Specialized Transition and have an extra set of brakes. I am not home until next week. I will look when I get back.

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Brakes - TRP T922, T920, T822, T820 - Brakes that came on Specialized Transition and Kestrel 4000 [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will a 925 work? I’ve got two of them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel your pain, I have a 2013 Transition. The best/most costly option I found was the Tririg Omega One. I opted for the less costly Shimano 105 direct mount for the under BB, and cobbled the best components from the rear and front brake parts for the front. The 105 sits on the end of the posts, so less than ideal, but it is under the BB so not visible. I did find some brakes on E-Bay and regretfully passed on them, but you may find them there from time to time.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Brakes - TRP T922, T920, T822, T820 - Brakes that came on Specialized Transition and Kestrel 4000 [whatshubdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, the 925s won't work on the mounts. The Kestrel 4000 and Spec Transition are cantilever post mounted as opposed to direct mounts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I have a set of two, still in the bag (kind of).

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply