Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

long course tri suits
Quote | Reply
Hi All
I've been trying to find a decent tri suit that would be comfy enough for an Ironman towards the end of the year as well some shorter events.

Just received the huub commit long course and, although it fits brilliantly, the pad seems to be in a ridiculous position. Thickest part of the padding is above my pubic bone and it gets thinner further back.

I have a tt bike and Prologue tt saddle, but even if that position the pad is just wasted in front of me as I'm sitting either on my sit bones or perineum which is surely where the pad should be at it's thickest for a tri suit.

Anyway, are there any other decent contenders (less than say (£130) that people would recommend?

many thanks
Quote Reply
Re: long course tri suits [chatlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Castelli San Remo 2 - never had a single issue
Quote Reply
Re: long course tri suits [PJH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NoPinz is having a sale now. It's a pretty good suit and aero. 2 things to look out for which may or may not be an issue is the top of the zipper may run on your chest. It did for me at first but it's been fine. The delivery time can be long, but maybe they have some in stock to send out quickly. Otherwise, the pad is comfortable for me. No issues and not stupidly expensive.
Quote Reply
Re: long course tri suits [tri@thlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've used the Desoto Forza trisuit the past 2 seasons. Really like it. Had a Castelli San Remo and a 2XU in the past and like the Desoto the best.
Quote Reply