Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Things a retired triathlete can do....
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Things a retired triathlete can do.... [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More like obligations of a sponsored athlete.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That’s a great chance to run with a world class athlete. I would definitely sign up and run if I live there. I bet you might be able to talk to him, take pics with him after the race too. What a great opportunity!!
Quote Reply
Re: Things a retired triathlete can do.... [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
s13tx wrote:
That’s a great chance to run with a world class athlete. I would definitely sign up and run if I live there. I bet you might be able to talk to him, take pics with him after the race too. What a great opportunity!!

He will be the 29:30 pacer.

Just kidding. It would be a ton of fun! I'll be there are a couple of people who absolutely never leave his side the whole time though.
Quote Reply
Re: Things a retired triathlete can do.... [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anything more pro athletes should be doing this , supporting local races to get in touch with fans. I am also curious on the pace
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

he retired? not surprising really i suppose. would be interesting to see him take a shot at cycling with some seriousness. the hour record effort he produced was quite impressive.

probably hard to equal his tri sponsor income though unless he turns out to be damn good at it.
Quote Reply
Re: Things a retired triathlete can do.... [buzz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
buzz wrote:

he retired? not surprising really i suppose. would be interesting to see him take a shot at cycling with some seriousness. the hour record effort he produced was quite impressive.

probably hard to equal his tri sponsor income though unless he turns out to be damn good at it.

Thread title should be in pink!

My Strava | My Instagram | Summerville, SC | 35-39 AG | 4:41 (70.3), 10:05 (140.6) | 3x70.3, 1x140.6 | Cat 2 Cyclist
Quote Reply
Re: Things a retired triathlete can do.... [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Durhamskier wrote:
s13tx wrote:

He will be the 29:30 pacer.

Just kidding. It would be a ton of fun! I'll be there are a couple of people who absolutely never leave his side the whole time though.

I talked to Jeannie Metzler and Skye Moench after the pro panel in Chattanooga and I gotta tell you, it’s pretty sweet. Those are people I admire and meeting them in person is really cool although it was a brief talk. Just imagine meeting someone famous as a fan.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Went to the kickoff pool party for this Thursday. Going to be a great fun event. November 9th is perfect time of year to run here.

Guess I’ll see how long I can keep up with him. Maybe he will bring a stroller and push the kid lol

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: Things a retired triathlete can do.... [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t want to start a new thread so here we go. Retired triathlon posted a video and no one is talking about it. He said no more full distance race this year. Just a bunch of 70.3s
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotta be better than pickleball, I guess???

Full disclosure: as much as I shit on pickleball, I am kind of intrigued by it and the phenomenon; D'Wife actually considered getting me a "starter set" for Father's Day last week

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Things a retired triathlete can do.... [theyellowcarguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He should “retire” like Phil Gaimon. Professional KOM hunter with a great YouTube following and plenty of sponsors.
Quote Reply
Re: Things a retired triathlete can do.... [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pickleball is legitimately fun. I never grew up playing tennis but my wife did, so I've played a bit with her and her family. The learning curve is tough. Pickleball though is so much more accessible. I play once a week or so.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Things a retired triathlete can do.... [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pickleball is lots of fun, and like most things, you get out what you put into it. I always work up a sweat now. If you've played any kind of racquet sport in the past, it is pretty easy to learn.
The really good players though, are really good.

Now spikeball on the other hand....
Last edited by: Tri Bread: Jun 25, 23 13:04
Quote Reply