Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Watch Delivery Issues/Delays UK
Quote | Reply
Ordered a Forerunner 965 off the Garmin site on the 19th, order status is showing as ordered (shipped being it's next stage)

Sent them two messages asking what the hold up is to no reply. Work colleagues just told me his brother waited 2-3 weeks before getting his off the Garmin site.

Anyone else have the same issues and how is this acceptable in the day and age of next day delivery??
Last edited by: Jackets: Jun 21, 23 6:33
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Watch Delivery Issues/Delays UK [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I had the same experience with my 965 from the U.S. - took about 3 weeks. It said, "Available to ship in 2–3 weeks." right when I ordered, so it was about exactly what they said it was.

Quote:
how is this acceptable in the day and age of next day delivery??

Given most of their other watches say "Ships in 1-3 days," I'm going to assume the 965 is in very high demand, and they have no distribution inventory. You're likely claiming a watch that's not even done being manufactured.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Watch Delivery Issues/Delays UK [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's not a chance id have ordered off the Garmin site if I'd have known it would take 2/3 weeks, I'm going to look into canceling the order and shope elsewhere for it
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Watch Delivery Issues/Delays UK [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jackets wrote:
There's not a chance id have ordered off the Garmin site if I'd have known it would take 2/3 weeks, I'm going to look into canceling the order and shope elsewhere for it

I hope you had better luck than I did. I checked Amazon, and a few reputable re-sellers like REI and Backcountry. Nothing. Fenix 7 and 955 - no problem. 965 - problem. I assume Garmin is selling them itself until they're able to build up inventory. You might luck out and find someone who got a batch of them, though.
Quote Reply