Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Race Roll Downs
Quote | Reply
Is it possible to see how far championship slots rolled down after the fact? I’m curious if I would have qualified for 70.3 WC’s if I stayed around this last weekend in Des Moines.
Quote Reply
Re: Race Roll Downs [mrboomerang] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no way to see how far rolldown goes, as far as I am aware of. Just how many slots per AG in the IM tracker app. You probably would have DSM 70.3 I heard it got to point that if any one wanted to go they could get a spot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw a post that a male 30-34 AG got a slot by taking 50 somethingish in the group if that tells you anything
Quote Reply
Re: Race Roll Downs [Craigfsl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting, thanks for the replies.

MB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mrboomerang wrote:
Is it possible to see how far championship slots rolled down after the fact? I’m curious if I would have qualified for 70.3 WC’s if I stayed around this last weekend in Des Moines.

You could compare the nice and Kona athlete lists to the list of people ahead of you in your age group
Quote Reply
Re: Race Roll Downs [iliketri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you were in the M50-54 at IM Boulder 70.3, I’m passing so expect a roll down to you if you’re on the bubble.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mrboomerang wrote:

What did you think of Des Moines 70.3? Was it a good experience?
Quote Reply
Re: Race Roll Downs [Changpao] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Changpao wrote:
mrboomerang wrote:

What did you think of Des Moines 70.3? Was it a good experience?

There was a pretty good review of it here from Crushing Iron
Last edited by: dave_o: Jun 15, 23 18:48
Quote Reply
Re: Race Roll Downs [Changpao] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Personally I really enjoyed it. The bike course was fun without being too technical. One or two good climbs with the rest being rolling. Run course is great as well. However we had 62 degree weather and I was racing with friends so that probably is really affecting my perspective. May be a different story on a hot year. There’s always little improvements that can be made but I had a great time.

MB
Quote Reply