Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Felt IA 2.0 vs Canyon Speedmax CFR (help me choose) [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
marcag wrote:
littlefoot wrote:
Also, which category would the rim brake version (SC) go to?

I did see a tunnel test in 2016. SC against P5 against Argon 119. SC won at high yaw, worst at 0yaw. P5 won at 0 yaw, worst at high yaw.
119 was right in the middle in both tests.

The slower you are the better the SC is for you then!

Thanks for posting that. Filing it away

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 2.0 vs Canyon Speedmax CFR (help me choose) [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trying to understand your list-is price a determining factor as you have the Speedmax and CFR in two different categories despite the same frame?

Or is one a CF and the other a SLX, in which case you are saying the CF is faster than the SLX/CFR??
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 2.0 vs Canyon Speedmax CFR (help me choose) [lastlap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoops, should have proof read my post. Double listed a bike. I wonder if that's like double letters????

I'll change that to the slower one being the Canyon rim brake bike.

I didn't really take pricing into account.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Jun 15, 23 6:07
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 2.0 vs Canyon Speedmax CFR (help me choose) [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:
I didn't really take pricing into account.

So a quick search for a 119 disc vs 117 disc.

about $3000 difference for framesets. According to Argon's puplished results : 4 watts.

How much do you charge for an aero test ? What is your average savings ? I suspect your are more aerowatts/dollar efficient :-)
Last edited by: marcag: Jun 15, 23 7:55
Quote Reply

Prev Next