Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: Cervelo P5 Disc Medium
Quote | Reply
This bike is beautiful, rides great, and is insanely fast. I built it up from a frameset, other than extensions of your choice I doubt there is much more speed to be bought on this bike. Basically just used this for time trials, and there is only 3-4 every year in Colorado plus an one travel race. Wheels have only been ridden for races, so theyre basically brand new. Since I mostly do road cycling, it just hasnt seen much use. Selling to help pay for grad school (which is keeping me too busy to race anyway haha).

Shipping via bikeflights (buyer pays) or local pickup in Denver, CO. $7000 OBO

2020 P5d Frameset black/green Size 54
2022 Light bicycle trispoke
2022 Premier Disc Wheel
23mm corsa speed, 25mm michelin power tt (100miles on tires)
Vittoria Latex tubes front and rear
9100 Dura Ace brifters
9100 Dura Ace brake calipers
8100 Ultegra Rear Derailleur
8100 Ultegra Front Derailleur (not installed)
Dura Ace Chain (waxed - plenty of life left)
Specialized Power saddle 143mm
11-25 Ultegra Cassette
56t D2Z chainring
Gorilla cage in back
Quarq Elsa RS crankset 165mm
Wheels MFG Bottom bracket
1 ultegra, 1 dura ace rotor 160mm
EX10 and EX11 (BOTH included) risers - i had a set of vision metron tfe extensions, which one got cracked when it swung into a doorway. I can throw them in if you'd like, I took it to a carbon repair shop in boulder and they said it was basically as much to fix it as new ones would be. if your risk tolerance is higher than mine, ill throw them in

The crankset currently has brand new 53/39 chainrings on there and I would sell without the power meter (instead, a 172.5 ultegra 8000 crank with the 56t chainring) for $500 less. It would need a different BB but that can be installed prior to sale. I would also keep the training wheel on the rear in the photo. This bike is crazy fast - at the state time trial, on about 280w (80kg) I managed <51min for a 40k. Obviously my position is a lot of that, but the bike is fast too. The drivetrain has always been waxed so theres almost zero wear on anything. I'll wax the chain one last time prior to shipping as well, if you would like.

The speedplay aero pedals are also available ($150). I have a POC Tempor helmet size M-L as well ($300).

Shoot me a message on here for more pictures if you are interested. PICS: https://imgur.com/a/M4ztsOC

Sean
Last edited by: Seanburke: Jun 22, 23 12:39
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Cervelo P5 Disc Medium [Seanburke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply